Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rubypumps

Where Did You Buy Your Led Downlights From?

good luck my inbox cleared

hi, can you please pm me the led distributor contact as well? my house reno starting soon. Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there sforshor bro. Getting my bto soon headache to find gd quality lights. Do you mind to share contacts with me?

Thank you

Hi there sforshor bro. Getting my bto soon headache to find gd quality lights. Do you mind to share contacts with me?

Thank you

Pmed good luck..... make sure you ask what driver and what chips they are selling . Go for quality one, IMHO

Hi Sforshor, kindly PM me the LED contact please.

Thank you.

Good luck.

For friends like VVT. I will just input my comment here as I said I am the kind very particular with lighting. And I assumed many people are still puzzling what is LED lights.... anyway, before renovating my current unit, I already got my past experience on the previous house using LED . At that point of time, I only compared the price and go for the lowest, I didn't even know what is chips what is driver.

I got 32 down lights and a 15 m strips last time . For the first 3-5 months, everything went well until the sixth month, the problem came. 3 or more starts to flickered, another row of 4 begun to "change colour " , some dim some bright. So I was thinking, never mind, there are warranty.

So the supplier 1 to 1 exchanged about 8 of them to me, BUT here comes the hectic job, I myself need to uninstalled and assembled it myself. After changing for several months, another batch of those down lights starts to flickered again and called them, this time not so fortunate, I must go down to them and do the exchange................... So what is wrong? Yes, I opted for cheap qualities not even knowing what sort of chips and drivers am I purchasing. Good luck to friends here, go for a reliable LED if you intend to use it for long term.

Hi all,

I know a supplier who will supply samples to try out for Led Tube and down lights before buying. Those who are interested, you can PM me.

Hi all,

I know a supplier who will supply samples to try out for Led Tube and down lights before buying. Those who are interested, you can PM me.

I think all sellers and suppliers will have this service . No try how to buy?

Hi Bro,

I mean that they let you bring the lighting home to try. I took a few lighting from them home to try on my ceiling before buying from them. I did not know other supplier also do that. Maybe i suan ku. Sorry.