Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rubypumps

Where Did You Buy Your Led Downlights From?

Thanks sforshor for providing your contact for your LED downlight supplier :D. I called Gary and sadly, the quoted price is way beyond my budget and more than 2.5 times that of Yafen's :(, which is probably why so many people recommend Yafen. Many thanks anyway :sport-smiley-004:.

Edited by spike

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks sforshor for providing your contact for your LED downlight supplier :D. I called Gary and sadly, the quoted price is way beyond my budget and more than 2.5 times that of Yafen's :(, which is probably why so many people recommend Yafen. Many thanks anyway :sport-smiley-004:.

I already said my search of LED , I recommend quality one.... I still have those $12 one in my store room. 6 months flickered and color "runs "... I am afraid you will not get any Meanwell driver LED for $10 - $15? :notti:

Based on recommendations from some online forum (don't remember which one), I bought 30 LED downlights, some strips and 4 track lights from yafen.sg about a year ago. 2 of my friends also bought their lights from her. So far, we have experienced no problems with her lights. As you have probably realized, the reason why we bought from her is because her lights are of good quality and are possibly the cheapest around.

Based on recommendations from some online forum (don't remember which one), I bought 30 LED downlights, some strips and 4 track lights from yafen.sg about a year ago. 2 of my friends also bought their lights from her. So far, we have experienced no problems with her lights. As you have probably realized, the reason why we bought from her is because her lights are of good quality and are possibly the cheapest around.

You mean the one at Defu lane? If so, a big No No... my brother in law 8 down lights and floodlights got issue. Anyway , I think theirs not good quality, you can find them easily in Taobao for aroung SGD7-8. This is what my in law told me

I am looking for Quality one.

Sforshor, can pm me thanks a lot

Edited by lookforlights

Good quality LED lights, electrical work and ceiling fans at unbeatable prices; visit yafen.sg for more information

Edited by yafen

I have never sold any floodlight to a retail customer, nor have I had any unresolved complaints from any customer. This is obviously a defamatory post to assist another retailer.

Hi

my bro in law told me so.Not defamatory lar, you can keep on advertise your product, but I am not interested lar coz I am not impress with the brightness and quality. I am in this thread to seek for good quality LED lights. Hope friends here can assist. Good day.

Good quality LED lights, electrical work and ceiling fans at unbeatable prices; visit yafen.sg for more information

Edited by yafen

Guest Gary Potter

Hi sforshor,

can you PM me the local downlights contact? Thank you very much!