Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
waisky

I Wanna Sell My Rosewood Furniture

Dear all,

I hv a set of rosewood furniture for sale. Does anyone have any ideas how I could go about it?

I heard that last time these merchants did buy-back pre-owned ones, but now they don't.

I had paid for almost $10k when I bought the whole set, and couldn't just throw away or give away.

Hope to sell to some merchants and get some cash back, to subsidise my new furniture purchase.

Thank you for your help.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

pictures? oh, it's not my intention to look for buyers here in this forum. I just need information from ppl who know where are the shops that I could approach..

thanks for your reply :)

Dear all,

I hv a set of rosewood furniture for sale. Does anyone have any ideas how I could go about it?

I heard that last time these merchants did buy-back pre-owned ones, but now they don't.

I had paid for almost $10k when I bought the whole set, and couldn't just throw away or give away.

Hope to sell to some merchants and get some cash back, to subsidise my new furniture purchase.

Thank you for your help.

hello waisky you can contact 96981212 Wei