Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LANMAN

Fish Tank In The Hall ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

2 live fighting fish kept in a container (kong, hokkien) with water. Survive very well.

One day, one fighting fish jumps off the container and lands in hall (thia, hokkien).

Tell me, the fish in Kong or Thia will die?

Answer:

Kong - the one who speaks

Thia - the one who listens

Speaker survives listener (follower) dies!.

hi fs experts , can i ask if having a fish tank in the hall will be a good omen ?

thanks people

Wah lau, cross your fingers la......never get fsm audit, anyhow put fish tank......can very jialat le

agreed with kcwee. Please get audit especially on where is location on water element (fish tank).

I've learnt a lesson on house fengshui audit - (my opinion only, you can differ from mine) - that u only need to do a one time audit ..of course there are people who say this fs master no good, etc ..need to reconfigure ...I think it is about whether u lucky or unlucky to meet the right fs master for fs configuration.

• Like 1

As members here replied to you, please be careful of the water placement in your home. Of course, the size of tank is the matter.

If the tank is huge, It can bring disaster if you accidentally place in the negative sectors of home.

You can google for the information for water placemnet in house for current period 8 cycle - N, SW, E and SE sectors only.

If it happens that you have the fish tank in the wrong sector, and need to shift it to the favrouable sector, there is a good date and timing given in my own blog here.

You can check it out.

Wah lau, cross your fingers la......never get fsm audit, anyhow put fish tank......can very jialat le

How jialat? What can happen?

How jialat? What can happen?

Murphy's Law.

- Whatever can happen, will happen

- Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong :sport-smiley-003:

different fish matters ? Commonly it is either arowana or goldfish to me.

I would not recommend arowana unless you have 6 feet tank. I used to have multiple 6 feet tanks at home, and I decide to consolidate in lim chu kang pond.

For me gold fish is fine. 2 feet tank will do.

If you are doing for fengshui perspective, start small - why ? Because I do not wish you kill the fish if you do not know how to maintain fish tank. Unless you get more experience in fishes, then slowly upgrade tank to a huge one. (Practical fengshui advice here)

Can happen, always happen:

- 'Bad omen' with no real-term returns

- Fishes/plants die, enthusiasm diminish.....short-life, reset, start from 'zero'

- Involve only fund outlay with no incoming stream of cash flow

- The more engross, the heavier cash outflows

Be dared to challenge fsms on this 'methodology'

I heard that some fsmzzz use different fishes to signify different activation lor......arrowana for protection.....guppies for career, goldfish for wealth, discus for authority, position..... haha, I mix everything in fish tank.....

There are masters who will advise the numbers of fishes in the tank.