Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
metalman

Metalman's New Home!

Ok after 4 months of reno including long break periods, its finally complete!

For those curious about the outcome, i've finally got round to putting up pics of the different areas. Haven't put in nice overall shots cos the place still in a mess :)

http://www.gr3g.com/blog/?cat=4

And yes having a white house does take some effort - i feel like i'm living in a glass house, everything cannot touch :thumbs up:

Just takes some getting used to...

Enjoy!

Edited by metalman

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ok after 4 months of reno including long break periods, its finally complete!

For those curious about the outcome, i've finally got round to putting up pics of the different areas. Haven't put in nice overall shots cos the place still in a mess !!

http://www.gr3g.com/blog/?cat=4

And yes having a white house does take some effort - i feel like i'm living in a glass house, everything cannot touch :dancingqueen:

Just takes some getting used to...

Enjoy!

Hi Metalman,

You have a cool home, rather industrial looking and looks like Metalman's home! But your mess is quite an eyesore which I can forsee that I am going to experience when it is my turn.

I like the design of your kitchen but I think your kitchen system takes up quite a lot of space in the kitchen right?

Thanks all!

sumobear,

The kitchen system is actually quite basic, just a row of cabinets which come out further than normal so that the inner row can still store stuff... We were actually bit concerned that the walking area will be quite narrow, but we still get a metre plus of width so its quite comfortable.

The only tough part is we can't really reach the higher shelves without a step, but we just make do and put lesser used stuff up there.

How much did you get the block 6 one for?

Edited by metalman