Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bepgof

孤星命

Some years, some months, some days ago, a young( mid 30s) lady told me she has '孤星命' - I catch no ball what she said - cos I asked her why not married. She is an australian-certified CPA, pretty, cheerful, outspoken, active, fashionable, work smart party hard kind.

I breakdown her DOB into bazi (8 characters) and 'surprisingly' found her year/month/day/time pillars each got 'fire'. Never mind got 3 'wood', 1 'water', no 'metal', no 'earth'. Really 'hot' and at times 'cold'.

What I wish to know, what is 孤星命 ? Especially when apply on a lady. If so, what sort of bazi of ppls will have this 孤星命?

TIA

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hello again :)

"孤星命" may be a term to describe one has no partner, or even has distant relationship to his/her parents and kins. Different study groups may have different names for the kind.

In short, people have no corresponding “star(s)” in their eight characters and general lucks, or those star(s) are being pressed or crashed by other star(s) are of the kind.

Do you agree?

I've much metal and water, followed by earth, no wood and no fire.

Intro her to me - and we can tango .and still nothing comes out of it (but enjoy each other relationship).

LOL