Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Has anyone engaged 3Interiors curtain contractor before? There are new flats around Yishun blk 333 and they stick flyers in that area for customers. We find the price attractive and thus engaged their service. Everything looks ok when this Chinese guy by the name of Timothy came to our house, together with a chubby chinese lady with tattoo to take measurement of the window. It was 08 Aug, National Day and we were watching the National Day parade at home. We were quoted $900 for master and living room for blinds and was asked to make a deposit of $500. We didn't have cash on hand thus bank transfer was done. Till to-date, they kept postponing the installation date and when we told them it must be done before house warming on 20 Sep, they said ok but did not show up. Most calls and messages were unanswered. We told them we wanted a refund, they said ok, will refund by 01 Oct but thereafter did not transfer the money. Did not reply to our SMS too. On their receipt issued to us, CO. Registration no. is valid on bizfile. His name is Timothy, contact no. 9620075. Company reg no. 53204878D. registered address is Blk 22 Chai Chee Rd #02-526 S'461022.

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Keropi ,

Thanks for your response always.

My experiene is good. I paid advance on 26th september and delivered on 22nd November. Qaulity is very good. He also did not receive my phone call many times.

He delivered what he promised. Overall satisification is good. I hope Timothy is weak in sales to make the customer satisfication by receiving phone calls.

Overall good quaility with best price.

Hi, I happen to chance upon the forum when I search for 3interiors. This company was recommended by my friend who has their houses done by this so called Timothy guy. In fact my friend's house and her family have all employed their service. They've got very good feedback of this company. I have also just ordered my blinds n curtains from him. Installation was nicely done up and important thing is the price is so much cheaper than those shops I've visited. Thumbs up to this company.

By the way I'm sure all companies have good and bad comments. No companies are 100% perfect.

Eventually you still receive yr goods and refund so what's there to complain. So people don't even receive their goods at all and no refund at all.

Obviously the Coco83 never read the post clearly. The owners did not receive their goods, that's why they requested for a refund.

True that every company has good and bad.

But if Timothy is always the point of contact and after receiving the payment, he never delivered the goods as promised, owners should report this to the police.

If you don't want to tarnish the reputation of your company, then don't cheat. Cheating is worse than giving poor service or poor quality products.

Seeing 2 cheated cases here, I will definitely avoid this company and warn my friends about this company too. It is always better to be safe than sorry.

Hope Koropi and Melanie Tan have managed to resolve this problem with the company since the post is 1 year ago.

Edited by renoheadaches

hi, very recently faced the same issue with 3interiors, they have changed name to graceful interiors. the address is valid, he is still living at 22 chai chee #02-526 S'461022 as we spotted his car in the season parking lot SDQ3317E. he has run away with our $1500 and police is involved now.

we implore that anyone who got scammed also make a police report. His full name is Yap Teck Heng and the company is registered under his wife/mum name Yang Siok Lian. they have another business doing child care at hougang! i dont understand why these kind of people who cheat are doing childcare services.