Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Randy

Is It Reasonable?

Hi guys,

Just to share my quote for my parents' 4 room flat with u guys. last yrs I did up my flat with another ID but he is currently oversea so I am getting another guy to do it. Please let me know if it is over-priced.

It is not one of my cheapest but I think is reasonable and I like his service and attitude.

This is what the ID quoted me:

Design and planning - FOC

Haulage - $450

Supply and lay homo floor tiles with material up to $3.00 psf at 2 toilets - $1,000

Supply and lay homo wall tiles with material up to $3.00 psf at 2 toilets - $3,500

Install water proofing membrane at 2 toilets - foc

Construct and install L-box with cove light holder in living room and bedrooms - $2,200

Construct and install kitchen cabinet top & bottom 30 ft using solid plywood - $3,300

Supply and install IQUARTZ top for kitchen cabinet - $1800

Supply and install 8 ft feature wall with floating TV console using solid plywood - $2,400

Supply and install 8 ft casement full height wardrobe in master bedroom bedroom - $1,840

Total - $16,490

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks for your advised. he actually upgraded from iquartz to Korean quartz. quality wise is better and the join line is almost not there. Was really happy with his services. :) thanks for all your help.