Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
krisietong

Kande Love Nest

I bet u r more excited over ur hse than ur BD right. :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!!

thanks thanks :)

actually now birthday is not really a happy event for me.. haha.. today I am over mid-twenties liaoz.. haiz

skin is saggy now.. sad..

our WIW looks similar! :) we also planning to hang a small LCD tv there if we have the budget next time. great minds think alike! :D

and happy birthday to u!!

:dancingqueen:

i think tts the only place where we can put the WiW lor.. our room is soo tiny..

after the bed is placed in.. the remainding space is jus nice for one person to walk ard at one time!

Happy Birthday!!!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

And you moving in soon..Congrats..everything seems to moving on fine hor.. :yamseng::yamseng:

thanks.. hope u all have a nice day as well~! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::drunk::drunk:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
tomolo I will be giving myself a break away from going to the new nest... cos its my bird-dae!! my frens are having dinner with me.. den sat will be the A/c installation day!! Will also be expecting the cooker, hob and oven, sink, tap and shower sets.. :sport-smiley-004::)

Cant wait for the reno to be over.. though I dun want my birthday to come so soon :P:P

Happy Birthday Kristy. :P

Your reno is goin well and fast. :P

i understand how tedious it is to do painting by yourself. :)

really tired. :) glad that it's over. :)

RENO DAY SEVENTEEN..

very tired~ whole day at the house.. A/c completed installation by Gain City.. workers were very helpful and friendly! Water pipes are up and running.. shower sets are in position. Laminates for kitchen cabinets, study table, and feature wall, + patterns of grilles chosen (after much difficulty)! Blanco sink, tap, Cuizino hob, hood and oven were delivered.. awaiting to be in place after kitchen carpentary is completed..

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

hubby is very happy with the casing at the A/c ledge.. as it is neater..

IMG_2404.jpg

the unsightly trunking at MBR.. haiz.. was told that the trunking cannot b at the top cos of my structural beam is too near to the door :bow:

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

spiderman shower set at MBR toilet.. jus had a shower there.. :dribble::unsure:

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

the rainshower set at common toilet.. hubby did his shower there :D:good:

IMG_2410.jpg

my blackie sink going along with my blackie twinkle countertop.. :thumbs up:

btw..

thanks everyone for the well wishes on my birthday! I had an enjoyable day with my friends and hubby..

and i got nice gifts from them as well :thumbs up::dribble:

not to forget that I had received a pretty bouquet of flowers from hubby :unsure:

(must say that if not he'll say dunnoe whether I appreciate his efforts anot)

Wow nice shower head you have how much did you spend on your storage heater & the shower head. Will it consume alot of electricity?

i got them from Hoe Kee.. it was the cheapest amongst the shops selling santiary wares.. will recommend U to go PS.. cos the sales reps are the most knowledgeable and friendliest among all the other branches.

I got a gas heater from City Gas FOC.. din try out the gas heater though cos the gas pipe was not switched on.. and I dun dare to switch it on cos the cooker has not been installed :sport-smiley-018:

RENO DAY EIGHTEEN

Lights up!!

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

Blue UFO lights at Games Room

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

Green UFO lights at Yoga/Exercise Room

IMG_2419.jpg

Plain Hamburger Lights at Kitchen

IMG_2421.jpg

Yellow light at Common Toilet (the eyesore beige coloured pipes painted into white.. done up by me! Loved to see the pipes flushed with the wall tiles~ :sport-smiley-018: )

IMG_2423.jpg

The Milo 'Kong' outside study room

IMG_2427.jpg

The Germany-Made PLC lights

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

Cove lights.. NICE :thumbs up::deal:

Hi kristie,

Nice shower you got there.

Just curious, are your water supply pipes exposed or hidden?

I thought of hidding them by building a "wall feature".

i got them from Hoe Kee.. it was the cheapest amongst the shops selling santiary wares.. will recommend U to go PS.. cos the sales reps are the most knowledgeable and friendliest among all the other branches.

I got a gas heater from City Gas FOC.. din try out the gas heater though cos the gas pipe was not switched on.. and I dun dare to switch it on cos the cooker has not been installed :unsure:

U mean PS at dobby ghaut? U using e gas pipe for ur showerhead will there be enough pressure for it

Hi kristie,

Nice shower you got there.

Just curious, are your water supply pipes exposed or hidden?

I thought of hidding them by building a "wall feature".

its exposed unfortunately .. :good:

U mean PS at dobby ghaut? U using e gas pipe for ur showerhead will there be enough pressure for it

yupz its plaza singapura..

i shower with cold water at 2 different toilets for the past 2 days, the pressure was fine..

Heh~ another cove lights lover here.. :good:

Quite a no. of ppl doing cove lights.. :notti:

cove light is nice.. cheaper somemore.. :unsure:

Edited by krisietong

Wao your lights veri nice leh...for the game room and yoga room...nv on look like UFO but on liao veri swee.. :notti::)

All your lights veri nice...and your shower head also veri nice..More Pictures...:(:P:yamseng: