Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
krisietong

Kande Love Nest

mine too..cannot swim also haha..so malu...lose to small dog leh.

haiz, don't say swimming even bathing my dog also scares! :notti: i don't know why. i thought only cats are scared of water. dogs too meh? :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haiz, don't say swimming even bathing my dog also scares! ;) i don't know why. i thought only cats are scared of water. dogs too meh? :dunno:

mayb dogs r scared to be wet.. my dog will run ard the whole toilet when I am trying to shower him.. :):bangwall:

mayb dogs r scared to be wet.. my dog will run ard the whole toilet when I am trying to shower him.. :~:deal:

my dog only swim when i am in te water with him..he scare he drown..grrhh..waiting for him to save me..i think i better save myself better :good:

mayb dogs r scared to be wet.. my dog will run ard the whole toilet when I am trying to shower him.. :D:(

i thought only cats are scared to be wet?! :dunno::P dogs too?? :P when i'm bathing my dog in the bathroom and i'll leash her up so that she cannot run away. haha. after finish bathing then quickly dry her with towel and blow dry with hair dryer. :D

actually cats not scared to be wet, they just dun like to be restrained

there's a breed of cats 'turkish angora' that loves to swim coz the place they come from got a lot of streams so they basically swim here and there :D

hello neighbour!

our place is also in a mess..not yet unpack most of our stuff. still sitting in the guestroom. Hehe.

quick post some pix! :(

RENO DAY EIGHTEEN

Lights up!!

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

Blue UFO lights at Games Room

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

Green UFO lights at Yoga/Exercise Room

Hi there! Very nice lights! Care to share where you got them from?

Thanks!