Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bkbatboy

Which Are The Recommended Painters You Used Before?

Hi all

I am looking for reliable painters to paint a 5-room DBSS. Prefer to use Dulux wash and wear. Painting can be done early Feb or after CNY. Please do recommend reliable painters to me.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I am not trying promote any painters here. But if you do wana try this painting services I had , you can email to simply4ofus@hotmail.com to engage them in excellent painting and patching services, my experience with them over my place initially was quite awfully bad cracks and quite a number of Spailing concrete. And Muchmore my flat have been 10 over years, so I engaged their services and wow! the painting is so much eye-opened and fantastic after finishing of painting and patching up of spailing concrete.

If you wana have painting and redecorating of your house before Chinese New Year. You have to be quick as his project is filling up. I am also just a satisfied customer too.

Edited by Veronveron

The following individual is a scam artist. Stay away from him and his crappy painter.

Kerrick Ang - mobile number 98477370 also known as Fix It ( Reg. No. 53193032) is a scammer. His useless painter will dirty your walls with dirty paint brushes and dirty rollers. Instead of clean walls, you'll have dirty walls.

The painter will ruin your parquet floors with wall putty, and spray paint all over your furniture.

Stay away from this CHEAT and LIAR known as Kerrick Ang - mobile number 98477370.