Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
doubl3a

Cellini Plasma/lcd Tv Console

Hi ARCHer,

Are you refering to this?

console7box5.jpg

Am interested to get this also but actually prefer the Manhattan below.

console8chu8.jpg

Will be getting a 37" LCD TV so am afraid it will look too small with the Manhattan.

Do u mind sharing some pics of how ur LCD TV fit onto your console? Tks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi ARCHer,

console7box5.jpg

Am interested to get this also but actually prefer the Manhattan below.

console8chu8.jpg

Will be getting a 37" LCD TV so am afraid it will look too small with the Manhattan.

Do u mind sharing some pics of how ur LCD TV fit onto your console? Tks.

Hmm.... am thinking of getting a 8ft suspended console custom made for about 900. Got the free HTS from Samsung with the 32" LCD so realised the tall speakers actually look better with a tall console like the ones pictured here. But my living rm wall is quite long, and guess a longer console can put more stuff...

decisions, decisions....

Hi ARCHer,

console7box5.jpg

Yes, this is my TV console. With a 37 inch TV, it looks quite 'balanced'. The Manhattan would probably be quite 'balanced' for a 37 inch TV, although a 42-inch would probably look better.

I had a photo of my 37 inch TV mounted on my Cellini console uploaded onto Imageshack. Unfortunately, the link is now dead. Will have to reupload the console when I have the time.

Yes, this is my TV console. With a 37 inch TV, it looks quite 'balanced'. The Manhattan would probably be quite 'balanced' for a 37 inch TV, although a 42-inch would probably look better.

I had a photo of my 37 inch TV mounted on my Cellini console uploaded onto Imageshack. Unfortunately, the link is now dead. Will have to reupload the console when I have the time.

Noted from Cellini website that the Manhattan is for LCD TV up to 50". Not sure what is the size of the LCD TV in the pic. With a 37", afraid it may look quite empty.

Anyway, awaiting your pics. Tks.

Im eyeing the smaller one. how much is it now? and safe to say it can mount any lcd tv within its size range?

Hi doubl3a,

Just went to Cellini Park Mall today and the price is around S$890 now. The brackets are provided but the sales representative mentioned that if the LCD TV is from Samsung, need to highlight to them as they need to do the brackets differently. It comes in a white matt colour as well. We have not bought it as yet, as wondering whether there will be sale soon.

Noted from Cellini website that the Manhattan is for LCD TV up to 50". Not sure what is the size of the LCD TV in the pic. With a 37", afraid it may look quite empty.

Anyway, awaiting your pics. Tks.

I had mounted a 32" Samsung R71B LCD TV on the Manhattan. I think it's the coolest thing in my living room right now. nobody notices my rolf benz sofa...

Hi doubl3a,

Just went to Cellini Park Mall today and the price is around S$890 now. The brackets are provided but the sales representative mentioned that if the LCD TV is from Samsung, need to highlight to them as they need to do the brackets differently. It comes in a white matt colour as well. We have not bought it as yet, as wondering whether there will be sale soon.

By the way, the brackets are universal...

There is a promotion @ Cellini this weekend, as advertised in Straits Times. For those interested in the Manhattan TV console, it is now discounted @ 50% costing around $900+.

There is a promotion @ Cellini this weekend, as advertised in Straits Times. For those interested in the Manhattan TV console, it is now discounted @ 50% costing around $900+.

Sorry, didn't see the papers last weekend. Is the promotion for the console only or store-wide?

Hi there....

Any updates on the Manhattan console?

How much is it before discount... very interested...

Sorry, didn't see the papers last weekend. Is the promotion for the console only or store-wide?

Hi B2B

The promotion is not store-wide; other than the console it is extended to some furnishings as well. You looking to get other stuff from them?

Hi there....

Any updates on the Manhattan console?

How much is it before discount... very interested...

Hi Yanee

Think they advertised it as original price being more than $1.5k (if I recalled correctly)? Perhaps can see whether they have similar promotion this weekend?

Edited by uniqlo

I called them on 060507 Sunday n asked them when will the sale end? A lady named Jenny says its only till today. So I said I am unable to make it today but I can drop by on 080507 Tuesday so can I get it at the same price for the Manhatten console. She says she needs to check and put me on hold. After a while, she came back to the line and says ok. Will reserve for me till Tuesday on an exceptional basis. I was then thinking, now thats what I call customer service.

Today 080507, I received a sms from Jenny telling me sorry, the console is back to normal pricing, no more half price. I was quite pissed off and replied I am utterly disappointed with your company's empty promises.

She still have the cheek to reply me saying its not empty promises. The newspaper adv indicated offer only for 2days so they must save their company's name by sticking to it.

Then y tell me it can be done in the 1st place when I call them on Sunday? By doing so, wouldnt she have already tarnish her company's image if there is one in the first place???

I would have been ok if she tell me it cant be done right from the beginning.

Hi B2B

The promotion is not store-wide; other than the console it is extended to some furnishings as well. You looking to get other stuff from them?

Hi Yanee

I already bought the manhattan from Cellini last year. I am looking for another 3 seater fabric sofa for my study room.