Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benetay

Carpet Recommendation

Hello,

Our renovation is on going, can anybody provide some suggestions or recommendation regarding carpets on where to purchase as our idea is to lay some 'protection' on the floor. We will be using office chairs so the movement of the wheels may scratch the floor, and also to prevent the feet from touching the cool tiles all the time.

My current ID suggested, office carpet which is much cheaper. or Ikea has a poly-something sheet that place on the floor to prevent scratches.

IMG_3444.jpg

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If you want a really safe and durable option, there is nothing better than a natural oriental rug. They come in different styles, which allow having them in practically all rooms. They are bright and lovely to look at and give a room a touch of style. Of course, they are somewhat more expensive than synthetic ones, but they are safer, because they are not processed by chemicals and do not give off any dangerous substances. If you want, you can choose a rug with a very short pile to keep in clean with less trouble. I usually shop for oriental rags on http://www.alesouk.com/product-category/oriental-rugs/.

Hello

For office purpose using carpet, I would like to suggest you office carpet tiles. It has been designed to provide wearability and high performance. I also run import/export office where carpet tiles are installed and may be its available around $1.5 per Square foot. For more information about what is the current cost of the carpet. So You can this article:- http://porch.com/advice/budgeting-carpet-installation/