Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Just sharing a good deal :) Pardon my long winded story :notti:

Nowadays BTO are getting smaller and lack of storage space is my main challenge. After getting keys to my BTO, i realised my masterbedroom is really small :unsure:. So i was searching for a storage bed with nice contemporary design.

Went to so many furniture store and expo but get quoted really expensive :angry2:. Range between $1200 ~ $1500 for a hydraulic pull up Queen size bed. This haven't even include the mattress yet.

After an extensive research i decided to search online instead and chance upon this store <link removed> on FB. They have some storage beds with nice design headboard. What attracted me more is their pricing! Bought my bed at only $748 with my desired design!

Tried to attach the photo here but i could not. But, you may whatssap them at 9234**** , they will give you sample or real customer picture to see. Cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Be careful with cheap hydraulics! I got one too, but I always ask husband to hold the bed up, as I worry it could crash at any time.... would be just deadly.