Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Decided to hold back first while I evaluate other brands.. Maybe after Hari Raya.. Not in a rush..

I really like Evorich's HERF but I find that they are not willing to give or take, oh well, maybe because they are already a branded brand. I just find that it's difficult to have a relationship if there's no give or take.. Maybe it's just me :)

Same here... after considering between Evorich & Supreme, i decided to give supreme a shot. Reason being Evorich's price is on the high side and salesman quite pushy in terms of signing contract. No formal quotation given and kept assuring less than 4.8K. But after probing if including skirtings, the guy said have to top-up which means will exceed the amount quoted. Supreme's price is consider reasonable if compared with Evorich since quality is comparable. Salesman is very nice and even after sales service is good. PM me if you want to have a look at the picture of my flooring.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For Vinyl or Laminate wood flooring, you can roughly tell them how many square feet you need to install and they will charge you by the boxes. One box contain 8 piece of plank and is enough to cover about 19.8 sq feet, However the size of each plank differ from brand to brand. They will install for you and charge you by the boxes. There are also supplier or contractor who will do a site measurement and add another 5 or 10 percent as wastage and calculate the total cost for the contract. Just for general information and happy shopping.

Also add Orion Floors www.orionfloors.com

There are many brand and suppler in the market

1) Kronotex

2) Vohringer

3) PowerDekor

4) Ace (same supplier as PowerDekor)

5)Supreme

6) Floor Xpert

7) Wood Culture

8) FloorRich

9) Gaxlaxy

10) Evorich

There are also some other brands and small supplier. Some are all the same thing and are make in china under different branding.

Some are well know brand from Germany, Sweden and America.

Choose wisely to suit your budget.

I am not in the flooring business and the above is just my personal view.

Edited by Carollee7

Hi all

I'm new on reno talk trying to figure out how to use this page! Lol

But I just overlaid my kitchen tiles with vinyl flooring. Suddenly my kitchen looks new with the new flooring! Also installed laminate flooring in my bedrooms. Love them!

They were done by Orion Floors. A friend of mine recommended them. Think the website is www.orionfloors.com. The sales person was very knowledgeable and placed a lot of confidence in us when we were trying to choose which flooring.

Im very happy with the quality and finishing. They had it done quick and price also very reasonable.

I really like the colors on this website www.orionfloors.com has anyone done theire floors with orionfloors just want to know were they clean and i have lots of furniture would that be extra cost and how would they go about doing it ?

The smaller companies like vohringer might not charge labour costs to move your current furnitures if you are already staying in; well thats what happened to my neighbour coz they went with vohringer. More popular ones like Evorich will definitely charge you. They spent less than 5k to overlay living room and all bedrooms. They find that Evorich is too expensive and no room for negotiation, hence their decision to go with vohringer. It is still up to your budget and preference of course.

Vohringer is also a good choice and they are HDB Approved Contractor if I am not wrong.

Look around and I am sure you can find one that suit your needs.