Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Relacker

If Buy Resale, Feel Like Not Renovating At All And Save All The $...

very sianz,,, bough a resale already spend a lot, now the reno IDs and contractors all quoting sky high.....very difficult to negotiate also, i mean ppl also need to earn their rice bowl but totally out of budget by 20-30k type. fed up. if negotiate too much also worry about the workmanship and the commitment of the contractor.

anyone in the end just move in with min reno? maybe just a coat of paint and change the sanitary wares, rewire, change air con and maybe just polish up existing marble floor= 15k inc fittings.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i need a list of contractors who quote sky high here please. dun worry about spoiling their rice bowl, its ok ,its good for forummers reference.

very sianz,,, bough a resale already spend a lot, now the reno IDs and contractors all quoting sky high.....very difficult to negotiate also, i mean ppl also need to earn their rice bowl but totally out of budget by 20-30k type. fed up. if negotiate too much also worry about the workmanship and the commitment of the contractor.

anyone in the end just move in with min reno? maybe just a coat of paint and change the sanitary wares, rewire, change air con and maybe just polish up existing marble floor= 15k inc fittings.

hi hi! can pm me the sky high ID/contractors too please? TIA!