Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MissySoniaLin

Contractor Which Helps To Makes The Deal Sweeter

Dear all,

New to this forum as I read the many post regarding renovation to equip myself before my real renovation start. Just collected my keys not long ago on 26sept2015 all now un going renovation. Thanks god that I could get hold of the contractor working on my place now as I searched high and low for a trust worthy ones. Paid deposit for the other company interior film but turn out to be bad as after paying a minimum $500 to secure the deals at expo renovation fair and turn out that hard to reach the designer to finalise all the work to be done. Dates get nearer and worried me to source for another designer or contractor to done up my place as we have to move in on early Nov 2015 as our old flat have to handover to the new owner. This the worst part for new purchase resale flat owner to move in their place in time and handover our old place to the new owner, duration 5week 3days. Currently dated 2week from my key collected. my contractor have completed our retiling for my 2 toilets and 1 kitchen and all floors including living & bedrooms. Yes it surprises us for the speed of work and I guess tomorrow they will be doing the electrical and plumbing for my place.

Last and for most the contractors upgraded our homogenous tiles flooring to MARBLE Flooring <~ This really makes the deal sweeter.

$10 for the floor retiling per square feet price with material & labour.

I am here to share my joy for a thumb up my contractor !

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, may I get the contact of your contractor if possible? I'm currently looking for good workmanship contractors that does marble flooring for my new house. Thanks :)

I contacted this guy missy recommended.his price v low I can say.bit his company got too much complaint,and terms and conditions of the contract frm this company so unreasonable.for example.all stuff/furnitures belong to the company b4 owners payment in full.which means if u want to hold last 5% payment,they can destroy everything u have paid alr.so crazy.also got other clause to 100% protect his company.one complaint says they delay the task for almost 1yr.coz their contract got delay of material is the acceptable reason to pause the work.my question is how we know it's the material prob not they purposely pause and go to another project coz of lack of manpower?

Erm, what I can see from my renovation is that they will give you work process chart for you to monitor the work progress which I think all renovation film shall provide and I was call up to do checks for the item completed as well by them which I like most instead of asking to pay and jobs delayed by other company's and end up we are the ones who suffer if there is no time line given and we pay blindly.

And also can your clarify the complaint you referring?

Miss pinkbirdsky, I don't really get what you trying to mean in the message you posted.

1) The company got too much complaint???

2) the task delay for almost 1 yr???

3) the will purposely pause and go to another project coz of lack of manpower???

Yup I read the clause which I find it ok and just bare in mind we can go CASE if there is any unhappiness arises and we got their work process chart clearly stated also. If we pay on time and check the item won't have any problem am I right to say so?

As for the complaint I found none online which you posted. Saw you are flaming other contractors as well how come you doing this? The question is have you engaged their service or they cheated on you? Quite puzzled.

As for my contractor, I got his contact from my peers which done their renovation by them. And I am a proud owner happy with their services provided.

U happy not means others clients also happy.both of then all recommended by ppl here.v suspicious actually.I juz posted here to let others to be aware of them .must protect owners interest.

can check their facebook .got review posted by customers .like Liyun soh,then can c how terrible e company is. I don't now wats someboday's purpose to keep recommending this company.or juz self-promote?

I think your English is quite bad. Can't even read what you trying to refer. There is a few owner came up to my unit to view their works including aanggela so what are you referring again?

It's my duty to clear their accuse if it's untrue claiming by you causing their reputation ruin and mostly film have clause to protect themselves if the clause all protect owners as what you think, no one will dare to use. As for the liyun soh issue have read and understand the scenario before you accuse? It's due to owner wrong impression for the things to be done which is not the contractor responsibility. Quotation was written black and white as per what going to be done but owner themselves diy, is contractor supposed to finish owner diy job for them if it's not written down?

I puzzle again. Actually was helping you all to share the benefit for renovation which I did that turn out to be a horror for me recommending so I will stop from here.

A kind gesture of advise to you, pinkbirdsky. Please pen down all your complaint properly before you accuse the contractor, egs - the task delay for almost 1 Year <~ no prove. Engaging or not engaging any contractor or id we recommend still depends on you. But it's bad to accuse other without any prove.

Gotten the contact from missysonia for my additional electrical works for my renovated unit a year ago and happens to find out that the company is the same one who renovated my unit last time. If i am not wrong the guy named jas is prompt for replies and clear our doubt before start of our renovation. Read their facebook as well i think pinkbirdsky is not right to assume and not even engaging any of their services and leave a HOOHa remarks. There is good review posted in the facebook as well which prove their profession.

Being in this forum for more than 1 year using numbers of contractors and ids before i believe the choices should varis according to price versus workmanship. But indeed their prices are low and provides good craftmanship for the things they provide.

Up for company Rows n Columns