Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear all,

New to this forum as I read the many post regarding renovation to equip myself before my real renovation start. Just collected my keys not long ago on 26sept2015 all now un going renovation. Thanks god that I could get hold of the contractor working on my place now as I searched high and low for a trust worthy ones. Paid deposit for the other company interior film but turn out to be bad as after paying a minimum $500 to secure the deals at expo renovation fair and turn out that hard to reach the designer to finalise all the work to be done. Dates get nearer and worried me to source for another designer or contractor to done up my place as we have to move in on early Nov 2015 as our old flat have to handover to the new owner. This the worst part for new purchase resale flat owner to move in their place in time and handover our old place to the new owner, duration 5week 3days. Currently dated 2week from my key collected. my contractor have completed our retiling for my 2 toilets and 1 kitchen and all floors including living & bedrooms. Yes it surprises us for the speed of work and I guess tomorrow they will be doing the electrical and plumbing for my place.

Last and for most the contractors upgraded our homogenous tiles flooring to MARBLE Flooring <~ This really makes the deal sweeter.

$10 for the floor retiling per square feet price with material & labour.

I am here to share my joy for a thumb up my contractor !

Dear all,

Could you kindly share your contact. This.

New to this forum as I read the many post regarding renovation to equip myself before my real renovation start. Just collected my keys not long ago on 26sept2015 all now un going renovation. Thanks god that I could get hold of the contractor working on my place now as I searched high and low for a trust worthy ones. Paid deposit for the other company interior film but turn out to be bad as after paying a minimum $500 to secure the deals at expo renovation fair and turn out that hard to reach the designer to finalise all the work to be done. Dates get nearer and worried me to source for another designer or contractor to done up my place as we have to move in on early Nov 2015 as our old flat have to handover to the new owner. This the worst part for new purchase resale flat owner to move in their place in time and handover our old place to the new owner, duration 5week 3days. Currently dated 2week from my key collected. my contractor have completed our retiling for my 2 toilets and 1 kitchen and all floors including living & bedrooms. Yes it surprises us for the speed of work and I guess tomorrow they will be doing the electrical and plumbing for my place.

Last and for most the contractors upgraded our homogenous tiles flooring to MARBLE Flooring <~ This really makes the deal sweeter.

$10 for the floor retiling per square feet price with material & labour.

I am here to share my joy for a thumb up my contractor !

Hi,

I m new to posting. Any error please pardon.

Could you kindly share your contact cos' I m looking for reliable n good workmanship contractor. This!