Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Dear pinkbirdsky,

Question is have you engaged their service? What are the prove of true you referring again? Any prove of the things you posted earlier for flaming them? 3 key points I shortlisted for you can you example? Don't escape from the question ask. We are here to help the community to shortlist contractor and id's.

I sure there is more supports standing out for them voicing their views and the prices they given is indeed attractive as mention by you which true low <~ is this the true that you referring?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

glad to hear that your worries are over but mine just beginning. Will be getting my key soon and need to vacate my flat sooner. Now looking for a reliable contractor could help me finish some renovation to my 2R HDB before the handover begins.

Hope your recommendation can solve my problems. Can you PM me your connection, pl?

Hi All,

I just met Jas the contractor yesterday night and am please with his attitudes to serve and explain. I am also puzzle here by some with negative comments.

To be honest, i shortlisted him thru recommendation from Renotalk and Miss Sonia.

I openly told him that he is one of the shortlisted and will decide to proceed or not after this week. In fact he ask me to check with others to compare with no obligation after site visit and measurement with discussion.

He may sound not too eloquent, maybe due to his exposure but my wife at first glance told me to pick him to be our 1st choice.

I guess it sounds odd but my wife truly had eye for ppl and possess an artistic taste or what's worth in value.

Those who are keen to renovate may consider him to compare, anyway no obligation till you decides to give him the deal.

Daniellim4744

Edited by Daniellim4744

Thank Daniel for the kind comment for them, hopefully they can serve you all well to clear their flaming from this 'Pinkbirdsky' whom din engage their services yet throwing negative comments which I found it fishy.

Heard that you went up my place as well to take a look on the marbles they done for me, he ring me up to ask for permission to let customer site viewing before he bring them to go up which I impress and in fact I am the one who post here allowing you all to come up.

Prompt and responsible which I can rate it!

Thank Daniel for the kind comment for them, hopefully they can serve you all well to clear their flaming from this 'Pinkbirdsky' whom din engage their services yet throwing negative comments which I found it fishy.

Heard that you went up my place as well to take a look on the marbles they done for me, he ring me up to ask for permission to let customer site viewing before he bring them to go up which I impress and in fact I am the one who post here allowing you all to come up.

Prompt and responsible which I can rate it!

hi Ms SoniaLin,

can pm me your contractor?

thx :)

Hi Sonia,

The marble finishing is good and matching from my opinion.

In fact, the finishing after polishing bring elegance and posh to the whole house. Good choice.

I am meeting Jas this sat to cfm the details and should start estimate in early Dec.

Any, thanks for allowing us to view your house and your open view towards malaysia.

Daniellim4744

Hi Sonia,

Could you please PM your Contractor's details.

I bought a 5 Rm resale flat and looking fr a reliable contractor.

Its my first time so im clueless :)

Appreciate your help

Thanks Much !!

Relax, she was trying to help by 'whistle blowing'. It could be the case of same firm but different ID, a bad ID. It happens :)

Am grateful for both pinkbirdsky and your contribution :good:

Dear pinkbirdsky,
Question is have you engaged their service? What are the prove of true you referring again? Any prove of the things you posted earlier for flaming them? 3 key points I shortlisted for you can you example? Don't escape from the question ask. We are here to help the community to shortlist contractor and id's.

I sure there is more supports standing out for them voicing their views and the prices they given is indeed attractive as mention by you which true low <~ is this the true that you referring?