Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hklee

Able To Advise If This Quote Is Reasonable?

1) GENERAL WORKS

1.1 To cover Living, Dining Room, 3 bedrooms floor and all wooden doors with cupboard papers - 450

1.2 Labour to clear away all debris - 400

2) CEILING & PLASTER BOARD WORKS ( not including lighting points and down lights)

2.1 To supply & construct false ceiling at foyer and 2 rows of Light holder Living & dining room- 1450

2.2 To supply & construct false ceiling at 3 bedrooms with extra support to mount ceiling fans - 2800

2.3 To supply & construct 4 no's of curtain pelmet - 800

3) PAINTING WORKS

3.1 To supply and paint whole house wall and ceiling, 2 coats paint (max 5 colours) in Nippon/ICI paint including minor plastering works for crack lines and gaps.- LS 1650

3.2 To provide labour to plaster good affected wall due to concealing of new electrical points. ( this is for concealing of sockets) - 350

4) MISCELLANEOUS WORKS

4.1 Whole house general cleaning - 450

4.2 Additional lighting and power points. - 1500 Estimated, need to go into details, approx. bet $1500 to $2500)

4.3 To provide labour to shut down existing water inlet, outlet pipes, dismantle existing yard toilets basin, wc bowl and cart away- 250

4.4 To provide labour and materials to install wall paper **** room behind sofa and 3 bedrooms behind bedhead. ( wall to wall, $1500 to 2K) - 1500

5) CARPENTARY WORKS

FURNITURE & FITTINGS (with solid plywood swing doors in

laminate finish, ABS trimmings internal with white PVC finish.

Prices quoted only come with normal hinges & drawers system,

otherwise stated) ( ABS are the 4 sides edge trimming for all doors)

5.1 To supply & install wall to wall full hot frameless mirror wall feature at dining room. ( approx. 1.8M X 2.4M, clear mirror) - 1100

5.2 To supply & construct TV wall feature cum storage cabinets **** room as per details :

5.2A Approx. 3M X 2.1M height for wall feature

5.2B Approx. 2.4M for TV console and 3 panels of open shelf's with glossy laminates. - 2500

( wall features with slab marble finish. ( approx., $2000 more))

5.4 To provide labour and materials to construct full height built in cabinets opposite master bedroom bed frame for storage and mounting of TV - 3960

SUB- TOTAL FOR PART (A) 19160

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Prices on the high side, it's ID or Contractor? Maybe u can take my price guide

Protection for unit 180

Clear debris 250

False ceiling and cove light 900 est

False ceiling for bedroom 400 x3 1200 est

Pelmet 20 pfr

Painting 1200 -1500 max

House cleaning 350 using professional cleaner

Electrical must see u decided how many point if extension my contractor charge less than 1k

Shut down water shouldn't be any charges <~ first time heard of this

Carpentry should be

Kitchen 120 pfr

Feature wall + console 250 pfr

Storage cabinet 200-250 pfr

Hope u able to compare versus yours. Seem yours quite ex.

Maybe some forum mate could comment on my behalf as there is a lot of them came up to visit my place in the North and engages my contractor for their place too. What I can say is most value for every single cent spend as low price and recieve more than what you paid for. Thumb up

Try contacting my ID for a quote so u can compare. A few of our treetrail neighbours signed with him too! His pricing very reasonable!

He's a very nice, professional & accommodating guy. He even go extra mile thinking of ways to help us save $$$! Seen his past project - workmanship quite awesome!

I personally won't go for ID, as they will also got to engage the contractor to do it and make an earning in between. I just completed my renovation for my bto at cck and I am quite satisfied with my contractor's work. Maybe you all can contact him by <email removed> if needed.