Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

Replacing Switch

hello everyone! does anyone know how much it costs just to replace the switch? i don't need to do rewiring.. jst remove the old switch n replace with a new switch. am thinking of asking an external electrician to do it. please let me know, or please feel free to intro me to ur reasonably priced electrician. thank you!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 19/12/2015 at 11:49 PM, scarlett said:

hello everyone! does anyone know how much it costs just to replace the switch? i don't need to do rewiring.. jst remove the old switch n replace with a new switch. am thinking of asking an external electrician to do it. please let me know, or please feel free to intro me to ur reasonably priced electrician. thank you!

Any luck? I'm interested to change mine as well.

yes! i've changed all my switches. electrician was thru my contractor, price was reasonable too. can't remember how much but probably a couple of hundred dollars. and we bought our switches from a place in woodlands called Choo Chiang Marketing. switches cost about $160 altogether (we replaced ALL the switches and sockets). :)