Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GoWiPe

Hle Application And Other Questions

Hello everyone,

I have some questions and hope you can help !

Basic information : I will be applying for a singles BTO in the non mature estate next month February 2016 , I am single 35 years old as of this forum post. I have made an appointment with HDB Hub at Toa Payoh next week for my HLE Application

Question 1

Can HDB Hub assist me in filling up the HLE application on the same day as my appointment?

Question 2

I am required to bring 3 months latest salary information, and 12 months CPF contribution. I have already printed 3 months salary, but I do not have the CPF contribution printed out. Can I log into the CPF website, and click on "PDF" , download it and submit it on the same day as my appointment at the HDB Hub ?

Question 3

A 2 room BTO singles HDB should be approximately $100,000.

I am leaning towards a HDB loan than a bank loan. However I understand that a HDB loan is 25 years , this is way too long.

Is there a shorter term payment ? E.g 5 years or 10 years ? ( the shorter the better ), including a cash upfront about $40,000 to $50,000.

I believe this is all, I will ask new questions when it comes to mind.

Looking forward to your advise and comments. Thank You

GoWiPe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Gowipe, having hdb appointment with officer can clear your doubts. However I would suggest you apply for HLE online at hdb website so you can save that trip down.

I got my HLE 3 weeks after applying online , which is a little long due to some complexity in my case. You should be able to get yours done in 2 weeks from date of online application. You can continue your HLE appointment with them but the results won't be known on the day itself therefore online submission is very much preferred.

Hdb has a very comprehensive site that takes you step by step on documents to attach and submit including your CPF statement and past year payslips.

As for shorter hdb loan repayment period, I'm pretty sure if you have sufficient cash you can repay in shorter time. Hdb website also provides a loan calculator based on your loan amount and repayment period. Try it!