Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kellychew

Renovation Contractor Neeeded - No Id Thanks

Hi all

wish all a prosperous 2016

Can anyone recomend a reliable and price competitive Contractor?

we recently bought a residential appartment and would like to look in to renovations.

Kindly send your recommendations to me at chewhoweyenn@yahoo.com.sg - We heard alot of horror stories and hope we wont land up in the same situation if possible please share your experience.

I have prepare a to do list for them already.

thanks all

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hiee all…

My house is under construction, and it’s time to renovate my bathrooms...

I am having trouble finding an experienced contractor who could help me in designing a luxurious bathroom... My friend recommended me a company named ALS quality to me, but I want to get other quotes through some other companies also to design the best bathroom for my money.

On 12 January 2016 at 11:09 AM, Autumnleaf said:

ady pm u the contact.

i am doing some minor reno works for my resale 4 rooms flat (main touching up works only) such as : -

1) convert MB toilet bathtub to shower - hacking, re-do waterproofing, new floor tiles, affected wall tiles, shower bench, frameless shower screen

2) replace 2 bathrooms doors

3) painting to whole house include door, gate, frames and all pipings (upgrade to anti-mould painting for 2 bathrooms)

4) replace main door lockset

5) MB full height built in wardrobe ~ 7ft

6) labour to install 2 wall shelves

7) labour to install 2 painting + wall clock - FOC

8) replace hood

9) replace both bathrooms accessories eg. wc, shower head set, trays, bidet spray, taps etc

10) labour to replace all lighting fittings, 1 wall, 1 ceiling fan

11) supply and install additional light & fan points/ power points, replace all light switches/ power socket

12) HDB application, protection, acid wash, removal of debris

Received the quotes ard $11+k from 2 contractors. Great that they are no GST company.Find the quotes are very reasonable, going to confirm the appointment with one of them.

Earlier i had contacted few recommended renovation contractor from renotalk but they seems not interested due to the small scope of the works.

Hi, mind to share your contractor ?

My email is Annie-1130@live.com

thank you very much :) 

Edited by Notibabe

On ‎2016‎年‎1‎月‎12‎日 at 11:09 AM, Autumnleaf said:

ady pm u the contact.

i am doing some minor reno works for my resale 4 rooms flat (main touching up works only) such as : -

1) convert MB toilet bathtub to shower - hacking, re-do waterproofing, new floor tiles, affected wall tiles, shower bench, frameless shower screen

2) replace 2 bathrooms doors

3) painting to whole house include door, gate, frames and all pipings (upgrade to anti-mould painting for 2 bathrooms)

4) replace main door lockset

5) MB full height built in wardrobe ~ 7ft

6) labour to install 2 wall shelves

7) labour to install 2 painting + wall clock - FOC

8) replace hood

9) replace both bathrooms accessories eg. wc, shower head set, trays, bidet spray, taps etc

10) labour to replace all lighting fittings, 1 wall, 1 ceiling fan

11) supply and install additional light & fan points/ power points, replace all light switches/ power socket

12) HDB application, protection, acid wash, removal of debris

Received the quotes ard $11+k from 2 contractors. Great that they are no GST company.Find the quotes are very reasonable, going to confirm the appointment with one of them.

Earlier i had contacted few recommended renovation contractor from renotalk but they seems not interested due to the small scope of the works.

Hi autumleaf, don't mind if you can also share your contractor's contact , pls email to me :- danny.yeo123@gmail.com. Thank you in advance.