Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PIKAANG

Interior Designer Recommendation (or Boycotted) List

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, just to share. I also recently concluded my HDB 5 room resale renovation. Can happily recommend Kelvin Tay from Singapore Carpentry. I initially chanced about them when i was searching for a carpenter contractor but turns out they also provide the full range of ID services, and no initial design fee so i did not feel any sales pressure at all. He also has a background in architecture so we felt quite at ease from the get go. 

I can safely recommend, after reviewing 5 IDs and 3 'main contractors', as i also explored Q**** as well as some referrals from friends. I wont go too indepth here on why i did not pick the rest, but i dont feel comfortable 'boycotting' them here, just that i felt they werent suitable for my needs.

You can PM me for his contact, or if you need my renovation pictures as i posted it to an album. 

1 hour ago, victorny said:

Hi Can share your contractor ID contacts and renovation quote?  Thanks

PM sent. Just to update a bit, previously I'd have to deal with HDB people for a complain from downstairs neighbour about water leak. After many rounds of inspection by HDB guys, they concluded it's a wear-and-tear on the waterproofing membrane of one of my toilets (I bought resale, didn't reno toilets). During that period, I was asked to remove the covered area of the washing machine's drainage piping (part of my reno) to prove that the leak was not caused by my reno. And after the toilet repair, I need to cover back the piping (that's more than 1yr after my reno). All these are done trouble-free & cost-free :) by my ID. Thumbs up for the quality of the after-sale service of my ID!

We have just signed up with In2Space ID Group.

We were impressed by the ID Henry for his eyes for detail, patience, experience and quick in providing good solutions to meet our requirement and budget.

Hope the project goes on smoothly, I will share my experience again after the project completion in end May.

Wish me luck!

I highly recommend anyone looking for contractor to meet up with him for discussion, he is very good at listening and able to recommend good solution accordingly.

On 20/04/2017 at 2:42 PM, Houzi said:

We have just signed up with In2Space ID Group.

We were impressed by the ID Henry for his eyes for detail, patience, experience and quick in providing good solutions to meet our requirement and budget.

Hope the project goes on smoothly, I will share my experience again after the project completion in end May.

Wish me luck!

I highly recommend anyone looking for contractor to meet up with him for discussion, he is very good at listening and able to recommend good solution accordingly.

any update?