Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It's been just about a year since I moved in. Things still all good. But I'm still looking for accessories to complete  the look. My ID is also still on the lookout for accessories for me. In the past year, I have gone with him on 2-3 occasions to buy soft furnishings, so I can say that he really does a start to finish job.Every once in awhile, when he comes across something he thinks will suit my place, he will msg me.

Besides this, he will still respond when things break down. E.g, when I had issues with one of my mouldings coming loose 9 months after the reno, he sent his guys down promptly to fix it. He also got his guys to come down after a week to touch up the paint in the area where the moulding came loose. All this with no extra cost.

So all in all, am very satisfied with his service. 

P.S. if anyone wants to contact me, pls pm me as I only come in here very rarely now that my reno is done.

P.P.S Sorry about the lack of picture. Photobucket really did a number on their users and I don't have the time to re-upload all the photos. If and when my ID decides to take shots for his portfolio, I will upload those photo.

Edit- I have posted some pictures of my completed place in my first post.

Edited by JohnJohn

19 hours ago, binchotan said:

cannot see a single piece picture of the house....sigh

Hi, thanks for visiting my T-blog. I know, Photobucket is greedy and I don't want to support their greed. What I've done is to post 3 pictures of my completed place in my very first post. Hope you can see them 

Have a good weekend!

On 9/23/2017 at 12:05 PM, JohnJohn said:

Hi, thanks for visiting my T-blog. I know, Photobucket is greedy and I don't want to support their greed. What I've done is to post 3 pictures of my completed place in my very first post. Hope you can see them 

Have a good weekend!

Managed to view the pictures. Nice house. You did platform in your room?

On 10/17/2017 at 10:58 AM, binchotan said:

Managed to view the pictures. Nice house. You did platform in your room?

Yes, platform in master bedroom and living room.

Hi, can't seem to message you John. Can someone kind enough to PM me his ID name and the company? Would be great if you could send over the quotation/total costs for the reno too. Thanks!

Edited by Jazz91

On 2/26/2019 at 10:07 AM, JohnJohn said:

For all who asked. My ID is Ing Hou from Hall Interiors. 

Hey @JohnJohn

great place you have and I really love it!

Saw you have shared the ID firm and person... able to share the reno quotation (tried to PM you but your mailbox is full I think).

thanks!

Edited by David ZJ Lee