Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi JohnJohn, 

Your reno is really impressive. 

Is it possible if you can PM our ID and the quotation.

And yes, Can you share with me the model/ price of your rain shower and where you get it.

Thanks in advance !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
5 hours ago, tohlianseng said:

how many watts do you use for tracking in the living room and kitchen???

and how many track lights use in the living roon and kitchen?

No track lights in the kitchen only three track lights in the living room. I'll post a couple of shots of my living room soon now that my TV setup is done. 

5 hours ago, tohlianseng said:

how many watts do you use for tracking in the living room and kitchen???

and how many track lights use in the living roon and kitchen?

No track lights in the kitchen only three track lights in the living room. I'll post a couple of shots of my living room soon now that my TV setup is done. 

Bit of a tip if any of you are getting appliance from Philips. Before you buy your appliance, sign up for a My Philips account. You get a 30% discount voucher (for a single item on their online store) as a Welcome gift and a 50% discount voucher (for a single item on their online store) on your birthday. I got my Philips steam iron and Airfryer using the discount vouchers. I'm not working for Philips but just sharing a tip.

• Like 2

On 27/04/2016 at 3:39 PM, JohnJohn said:

They started with the plumbing for my toilet and my iboxes for my rainshower. Went to Toto for my toilets. I know that there are cheaper toilets which are just as effective as toto. But there was something that toto toilets also have that I wanted - rimless toilets. I don't like cleaning toilets, I liked cleaning under the rims of toilets even less. So this was what I got there. Rimless and with this thing called tornado flush. 

http://Screenshot_2016-03-23-22-00-47_zpsjlqloh

The iboxes are for my hansgrohe rainshower. These help to control the different shower modes. So for my rainshower, it will have the airshower as well as this waterfall-like shower. The bottom picture is what it looks like. Hansgrohe calls it flood spray. 

http://IMG-20160427-WA0001_zps9mb90s4q.jpg

http://Screenshot_2016-04-27-15-42-30-1_zpstzip

Hi check with you, does the rimless toilet wc give you problem? easy to clean? thank you.

On 27/04/2016 at 7:17 PM, ricepapergirl said:

That is a really cool toilet bowl! Wow! Think your toilets are going to be super cool looking!! :)

On 27/04/2016 at 7:17 PM, ricepapergirl said:

That is a really cool toilet bowl! Wow! Think your toilets are going to be super cool looking!! :)

So far so good. Yes, really easy to clean. I just use a wet wipe and wipe the bowl where the water comes out from. Everywhere else, I just use normal toilet cleaner. 

Hello JohnJohn, a very nice home you've got there. I see a proud homeowner and rightfully so.

Would you mind sharing with me your ID and quotation please? Got much to learn from in this journey, with my home on the way soon.

Thanks in advance!