Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jenn

Refinancing mortgage??

Hi all,

My daughter is getting married in 2 months time and she wants a grand affair, I don’t  have no much savings to meet all the expenses, but I have fulfill my daughter’s wish as well. So I was thinking, why not refinance the  present mortgage,so I will get some extra cash to meet the expenses. I have a pending mortgage wiht my house.  But I was not really sure about this because I thought it might be difficult in the future, until I read this blog ( http://www.privatelend.com/blog/refinance-mortage/right-time-refinance-mortgage/ ), where they are discussing about when refinancing can be done, how it can be done etc. So,  I’m planning to refinance this present mortgage.  Still, I wanted to get your suggestions regarding this. Is refinancing a good idea? Will this be helpful? Thanks in advance.!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my 2 cents, if there's not much savings, your daughter must understand your case..wedding is just 1 day while marriage is a lifetime.. so grand affair only applicable for those with lots of money to burn... 

1 minute ago, kachan said:

my 2 cents, if there's not much savings, your daughter must understand your case..wedding is just 1 day while marriage is a lifetime.. so grand affair only applicable for those with lots of money to burn... 

agree 100%