Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Recently I came across a FB page about this company D'ONE Service (I like their Company Name Which say's DONE) while sourcing for some home accessories. Thought can share on this platform (fb.me/doneservicellp) 

They help people to do sourcing and customization. Was very surprised that such a company do exist in Singapore.  Their service are pretty fast. Takes only 2 days to sourced the items which I need and at reasonable price. Talk to this guy call Eric. He told me as a sourcing agent, their company not only doing sourcing but alot more than I can think of. Will see what else that my company or myself need. Will talk to this guy again.

I hope to share more findings on other matters to you folks. Cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi All,

To share abit of what I got customised by D'ONE Service which I mentioned on top. I am very happy of the items delivered to me. Workmanship is good. Material is very good as well. Of course, the price is good :)

Sofa paid $1650, Magnetic Frame work with photo frame in various sizes $800, Shelving (Drawing & Finished work was given by them before they delivered to me) $1600

All are customised to my requirement and precised. Overall me & my family are very happy. Am looking at more customise items from them for my office soonIMG-20160823-WA0001.jpegIMG-20160905-WA0001.jpgs.jpgIMG-20160907-WA0002.jpg.