Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Sohzai, give them a call. I waited for quite some time too. Sent them an email followed by a call and I got my collection date the next day. I think you need to push them a bit.

I called the officer in charge..he was not very helpful...only saying they are try to do their best for this batch who are worried about renovation in the 7th month.

But guess what? haha..just as I am typing now...a newly arrived hdb envelope is sitting right in front of me!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I called the officer in charge..he was not very helpful...only saying they are try to do their best for this batch who are worried about renovation in the 7th month.

But guess what? haha..just as I am typing now...a newly arrived hdb envelope is sitting right in front of me!

Haha...心想事成... :D

Heard from my neighbour a unit in Blk 90 was broken into this afternoon, some electrical applicances were stolen.

Haha...心想事成... :D

hehe...hope can get renovation to start quickly too...

Heard from my neighbour a unit in Blk 90 was broken into this afternoon, some electrical applicances were stolen.

this is scary.....did they mention which floor is that n wat kind of locks were in place

Wah...our door is the only thing accessible from the common walkway...still can break in ahz...think gotta get better locks liaoz..anyway locks are meant to be used for a long time...

hehe...hope can get renovation to start quickly too...

Wah...our door is the only thing accessible from the common walkway...still can break in ahz...think gotta get better locks liaoz..anyway locks are meant to be used for a long time...

Gosh....this is really scary. Think I better invest in a better lock. Been wanting to do that since I moved in 2 weeks ago but no time to do that.

My hubby said he saw a notice somewhere saying every home is armed with an alarm. Is it true and what is this alarm used for?

if u observe the structure of our unit entrance, the door is very weak, especially it is a 2piece door. the gate handle lock is also another joker, which can be picked with minimal difficulty, thus the only true deterent is a padlock provided it is not those low-end cheapo padlock.

as for alarm, those are for the Studio Apartments which houses senior citizens, these apartments are equipped with an alarm in the event these senior citizens require any form of assistance for whatever reasons....these alarms are to be activitated within the unit only and is not a security linked alarm

Edited by deepakvali

Yah, i noticed that too.. and its a ikea's box. Which means that it should have been left there by the owner himself and not some contractors. Very inconsiderate!!

Erm, if you engage PTC to deliver and install your items, they are the ones who discard the boxes.

But agree with you lah, more likely to be a selfish owner then the contractors...

Congrats!!! :good:

this is scary.....did they mention which floor is that n wat kind of locks were in place

Did not.

Erm, if you engage PTC to deliver and install your items, they are the ones who discard the boxes.

But agree with you lah, more likely to be a selfish owner then the contractors...

Congrats!!! :good:

Hehe..thanks...collecting keys next wednesday...however, can't be joining you guys for thum in future lohz..cause september onwards until next year, I will have saturday afternoon lessons...2pm to 5pm that kind of timing..

My mum heard from our neighbour that the unit that was broken into is on the 37th floor. She said the owner does foot reflexology and his unit was broken into when he was attending to a customer in the room! I'm not sure how true is this, but it's so unbelievable. How can someone be in the flat and not know when a burglar breaks in to steal his home appliances!!!

as for alarm, those are for the Studio Apartments which houses senior citizens, these apartments are equipped with an alarm in the event these senior citizens require any form of assistance for whatever reasons....these alarms are to be activitated within the unit only and is not a security linked alarm

Saw some units with the "ADT" sticker, price seems reasonable from the website. Mayb can just get the sticker and paste outside as a deterent, hahaha :D ... but better not, dun know will ganna sue or not.

http://www.adt.com.sg/en/index.aspx?page=h...rotect-packages

Btw, THUM still on? Went down yes'd abt 4pm but did not see anyone. Long time no join in liao.

Hi guys!

juz moved in a few weeks ago to Blk 91! been very busy getting everything up and running.

anyway came in to say hi to u guys!

Hi guys!

juz moved in a few weeks ago to Blk 91! been very busy getting everything up and running.

anyway came in to say hi to u guys!

Welcome here! I also just moved in a few wks ago to Blk 91. ;) Like you, I've also been very busy running around and getting settled in. Hope that everything will get settled pretty soon.

:yamseng: