Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

hello!! using my FH's acct to post here.

i asked the HDB TO abt the weak flushing, he told me to turn the water valve @ the water riser to get more water pressure. real or not........?? :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i asked the HDB TO abt the weak flushing, he told me to turn the water valve @ the water riser to get more water pressure. real or not........?? :dunno:

Hi guys!

Been a while since I posted anything here. Anyway, the officer who told you that don't know trying to anyhow give an answer to shirk responsibility or acting ignorant.

Sidetrack abit, the keys are taking so long. Alot of people has been concerned about not being able to start their renovation works before the 7th lunar month but hdb has still not contacted us for keys yet. Haiz..think i going to sleep roadside in October liaoz..

Caught a glimpse of the NDP rehearsal flying past yes'd evening.

dsc02060ip2.jpg

Nice! I caught it too the week ago, but didn't manage to take any photos. Are there any units here that can catch the fireworks?

yet one of the another "toad in the well" view of life from the organisation....... i did be curious where did he get educated, if at all ;)

i would have told him straight in the face "i have just wasted time talking to you"

yet one of the another "toad in the well" view of life from the organisation....... i did be curious where did he get educated, if at all ;)

i would have told him straight in the face "i have just wasted time talking to you"

my fav answer to such pple is " i don't want to talk to you anymore. just ask your manager or superior to talk to me" LOL

Who did you speak to? Take note of his/her name and submit for complaint. Ask you to waste water to clear Shxx. Not a good excuse. Anyway, I've tried before (estimate 8L of water), doesn't work.

Edited by HOME2BE

Nice! I caught it too the week ago, but didn't manage to take any photos. Are there any units here that can catch the fireworks?

My MBR can see (unit 316), saw the fireworks during the rehearsal, but very far. We will not be at home on actual day, going to chalet :drunk: .

Noticed recently that some residents like to leave their bulky refuse in the lift, help to move them to the rubbish bin a few times. Dun understand how can people be so lazy and inconsiderate.

Hi TYM,

Big thanks to you!!! Noticed it, too. Don't know what to do with these people.

Noticed recently that some residents like to leave their bulky refuse in the lift, help to move them to the rubbish bin a few times. Dun understand how can people be so lazy and inconsiderate.

Hi TYM,

Big thanks to you!!! Noticed it, too. Don't know what to do with these people.

How often does the town council clean up our corridors? I find them very inefficient. During my renovation, we left debris and bulky refuse outside my door, expecting them to clean up (since we paid the haulage fees, thus expect them to do their jobs). End up, they only cleaned up after 1 mth! A few times, we had to ask the cleaners to come up to clear the debris.

I feel that reno debris is more of an exception. Maybe now that most units have completed the reno, the workers are taking the easy way out and waiting for the debris to accumulate before clearing them at one go.

We are going to be staying here and we should do our part and not create more rubbish for the cleaners to clear. It is not easy to clean and maintain the cleanliness in a 40th storey building if the occupants are not taking some presonal responsibility as well.

Yah, i noticed that too.. and its a ikea's box. Which means that it should have been left there by the owner himself and not some contractors. Very inconsiderate!!

Initially also wanted to throw it away, but after thinking, seems like that will encourage the litter bug to hit again. pek chek... :dunno:

Anyway thanks for throwing it away and hope these posts here catches his attention. Maybe we should start a 'catch the litter bugs contest...'

Hi guys!

Been a while since I posted anything here. Anyway, the officer who told you that don't know trying to anyhow give an answer to shirk responsibility or acting ignorant.

Sidetrack abit, the keys are taking so long. Alot of people has been concerned about not being able to start their renovation works before the 7th lunar month but hdb has still not contacted us for keys yet. Haiz..think i going to sleep roadside in October liaoz..

Sohzai, give them a call. I waited for quite some time too. Sent them an email followed by a call and I got my collection date the next day. I think you need to push them a bit.

Edited by windy