Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Wah I think we got a lot of shy people here leh...well all of us were new neighbours and still very green with each other. So dun be shy lah, just come when you are available.

Give me a call at 81883355 if you can't find us; the same gang is always there...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yah lohz yah lohz..haha..by sunday some popular stuff can be out of stock already, and everyone is rushing here and there to get the last special deals..

yah true...if no stock it's ok, still got GSS going around....Harvey Norman actually got quite a no. of good deals during this sale...check it out! ;)

can't go THUM tml becoz i've got bbq at fren's tml evening. need to prep at etc.

btw, i went pc show today. bought a motherboard, cpu, ram n a dvd writer. great deal. cheaper than sim lim sq. still have casing, video card, power supply unit and hard disk to buy after work tml at sim lim as pc show doesn't hv good deal on such stuffs.

yah true...if no stock it's ok, still got GSS going around....Harvey Norman actually got quite a no. of good deals during this sale...check it out! ;)

haha..yah...just now helped to see Sharp Aquos, 32-inch going as low as $799, still the new model some more, quite worth it. When I passed by again, the price went up to $849. Just look out for the specials from time to time to get the best deal you like.

The Pioneer Kuros which I liked alot also got relatively cheap deal, but too bad, cannot buy now...3k for a 42-inch plasma.

Anyway. i did not go see the other brands as did not really pass by. There are 2 sharp booths, 1 in 4th floor and the other in 6th floor. The one on 6th floor is from Parisilk. Can compare abit of prices before buying...

Edited by sohzai

haha..yah...just now helped to see Sharp Aquos, 32-inch going as low as $799, still the new model some more, quite worth it. When I passed by again, the price went up to $849. Just look out for the specials from time to time to get the best deal you like.

The Pioneer Kuros which I liked alot also got relatively cheap deal, but too bad, cannot buy now...3k for a 42-inch plasma.

Anyway. i did not go see the other brands as did not really pass by. There are 2 sharp booths, 1 in 4th floor and the other in 6th floor. The one on 6th floor is from Parisilk. Can compare abit of prices before buying...

Thanks for the info. :thumbs up:

We got the deal, at 4th level, bought the 37" Sharp Aquos new model at S$1499nett, including GST, mounting bracket, installation and delivery. I think it's quite a good deal cos we saw the same selling at Harvey Norman Funan at a normal GSS sale of S$1799nett.

Didn't go to the 6th level at parisilk to compare though as my wife and I a bit sianz (and tired) to see so many people squeezing, so hurrily closed the deal as long as it's a fair price...

We got the deal, at 4th level, bought the 37" Sharp Aquos new model at S$1499nett, including GST, mounting bracket, installation and delivery. I think it's quite a good deal cos we saw the same selling at Harvey Norman Funan at a normal GSS sale of S$1799nett.

Didn't go to the 6th level at parisilk to compare though as my wife and I a bit sianz (and tired) to see so many people squeezing, so hurrily closed the deal as long as it's a fair price...

sounds like a good bargain.

Still remember i bought the 37" PX5M from AV for S$2150 nett without the wall bracket last year aug. It was a bargin at that time...

thinking of adding a lcd in the bedroom, but fengshui says otherwise.. anyway, now budgeting to replace the stupid toilet bowl.. any good recommendation besides Toto? anyone installed washlet?

Edited by vineyard

Haha...I think as long as you are happy with your buy then most important lohz...

Still remember i bought the 37" PX5M from AV for S$2150 nett without the wall bracket last year aug. It was a bargin at that time...

thinking of adding a lcd in the bedroom, but fengshui says otherwise.. anyway, now budgeting to replace the stupid toilet bowl.. any good recommendation besides Toto? anyone installed washlet?

Is the toilet bowl really that bad? Hope mine would not have problems...else need to spend another few more hundreds....

Haha...I think as long as you are happy with your buy then most important lohz...

Is the toilet bowl really that bad? Hope mine would not have problems...else need to spend another few more hundreds....

Do "big buisness" must flush 2 times.

i using caroma from australia. not bad so far no problem :)

Do "big buisness" must flush 2 times.

Sometimes even thrice :unsure:, waste water man. Roughly how much to change toilet bowl? Will damage the tiles?

Edited by TYM

Any lobang for a small LCD TV, maybe 32" or 28"? Think my Samsung R71 28" already kaput, got this reddish screen occasionally.

Just got a quote from Hong Liang for 32" Sharp Aquos (not sure what model) at $799nett, no other freebies.

As for the toiletbowl, maybe you all can try what I do: Because I always need hot water for bath and my gas heater is slow, I will always save up a pail of water before I start bathing. That pail would then be used for washing my feet and flush the toilet. The force from the pail is quite powderfool, so usually big/small business all gone in one go.

But got to practise ah; first few times trying to flush the toiletbowl this way got my whole toilet wet!! And although never happened to me before, do try not to pour the water out too quickly, in case ahem...! Dun need to elaborate rite... :P

Any lobang for a small LCD TV, maybe 32" or 28"? Think my Samsung R71 28" already kaput, got this reddish screen occasionally.

Just got a quote from Hong Liang for 32" Sharp Aquos (not sure what model) at $799nett, no other freebies.

New TV? So fast pai liao?

As for the toiletbowl, maybe you all can try what I do: Because I always need hot water for bath and my gas heater is slow, I will always save up a pail of water before I start bathing. That pail would then be used for washing my feet and flush the toilet. The force from the pail is quite powderfool, so usually big/small business all gone in one go.

But got to practise ah; first few times trying to flush the toiletbowl this way got my whole toilet wet!! And although never happened to me before, do try not to pour the water out too quickly, in case ahem...! Dun need to elaborate rite... :P

Looks like have to use this traditional method for the time being, at the same time can save water cos wife also let the water run until the water is hot.

Btw, when can we see your house on the Ch 8, 9 pm show :D ?

New TV? So fast pai liao?

Its the one in my MBR - bought it about 3 years ago. But yeah didn't expect to break down so soon... :bangwall:

Btw, when can we see your house on the Ch 8, 9 pm show :D ?

Its already on...last week got my MBR liao...hehe...