Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

I am from 91. Realised the public floors and walls are getting dirtier. The areas at the letterboxs are also getting worse. Hope something can be done to improve.

If not, our new blocks will be "old" blocks by year end.

Though its an established estate, surely some thing can be done. More washing? hahaa :sport-smiley-003:

Ya lor, why can't people throw the flyers/junk mails into the rubbush bin provided.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

First the mentality has to change!

Like my neighbour likes to throw cig butts all over the rubbish chute area! And saw cans of drinks inside the lifts too. Hate it!

Ya lor, why can't people throw the flyers/junk mails into the rubbush bin provided.
Edited by SPACE

Ya lor, why can't people throw the flyers/junk mails into the rubbish bin provided.

same here too. my neighbour like to throw his cigarette butts near the floor trap along the balcony. so unsightly and in fact both the floor traps along the corridor has cigarette butts. though i'm on good terms with my neighbour but didn't really "feedback" to him becoz it doesn't affect me in any way. anyway, luckily the unit near the floor trap is currently empty and not renovated as well. else the owner surely blow his top. wonder who is actually the owner of that empty unit. up to now still haven seen any signs of renovations.

Edited by armani

HI all...

Anyone staying at #322? Im your new neighbour here as im staying at #344, same layout.

Any kind neighbour can show some of your #322 house pictures for us to envy and "Chang koa" the layout.

Tks in advance! :sport-smiley-018:

So when are the other newbies coming for thum? Stay tuned, next saturday...

I've booked my IPPT :sport-smiley-003: this Saturday at 4pm, not going to THUM this week... :seeya:

IPPT - The most dreaded 4-letter word.

Haha...I am just starting to train for it..mine is 2 weeks away...my first ippt..

Haha...I am just starting to train for it..mine is 2 weeks away...my first ippt..

Hmm .... i gg for my 5th IPPT in Nov. Need to start training now. :-P

Anyway, good to exercse regularly, not just for IPPT sake lar.

IPPT? haha. so far i'm those that goes for RT. so to me, IPPT is go there do 3 static stations and hand in my tag. :P the last time i passed IPPT was when i'm in BMT. after that i can barely pass le.

So anyone interested in RT at MAJU CAMP? i'll likely be booking my RT in november.

IPPT? haha. so far i'm those that goes for RT. so to me, IPPT is go there do 3 static stations and hand in my tag. :P the last time i passed IPPT was when i'm in BMT. after that i can barely pass le.

So anyone interested in RT at MAJU CAMP? i'll likely be booking my RT in november.

Heh heh. i probably also going for RT this year after my window closes in August.

We can go together :P

Heh heh. i probably also going for RT this year after my window closes in August.

We can go together :P

Hi Surge, mine closes in July, perhaps can go together? And btw, I've failed my IPPT as expected. Every station pass except 2.4km run. My timing was 16m34s siah...so lao kui...maybe never jog in the morning nowadays...so slacken....

Hey armani, your window closes when? Can join us for RT? You mentioned b4 that ur RT is around november right? can pull to october?:)