Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Surge, mine closes in July, perhaps can go together? And btw, I've failed my IPPT as expected. Every station pass except 2.4km run. My timing was 16m34s siah...so lao kui...maybe never jog in the morning nowadays...so slacken....

Hey armani, your window closes when? Can join us for RT? You mentioned b4 that ur RT is around november right? can pull to october?:)

mmm.... my windows actually closes in august but then i've got reservist in sept so likely will go in either oct or nov.

i swim very regularly so if anyone is keen for a regular swim, be it evenings or weekends, let me know, we can take a run to Queenstown Swimming Complex for a swim and run back.

it's been rather quiet these few days. where's everyone.

anyway, has anyone actually did a corner seat with cushion carpetry at the window? i'm thinking of doing one at my MBR but dono if it's actually allowed.

Everyone finished the chatting at THUM liao! So when is your turn to come??

Oh? Last Saturday you guys got meet up ahz? thought quite quiet..that's why didn't go...

Oh? Last Saturday you guys got meet up ahz? thought quite quiet..that's why didn't go...

Already give up on the meeting since I always missed the timing. :( So far only sees Khriz & Co on his blog that all :notti:

Everyone finished the chatting at THUM liao! So when is your turn to come??

Sorry, not going for THUM again this week cos it's my wife's birthday! :P Gonna go celebrate with her the whole day... :drunk:

Also, we are going to PC Show this coming Sunday late afternoon...anyone going? :rolleyes:

Sorry, not going for THUM again this week cos it's my wife's birthday! :P Gonna go celebrate with her the whole day... :drunk:

Also, we are going to PC Show this coming Sunday late afternoon...anyone going? :rolleyes:

When will the PC show end? The following Sunday?

When will the PC show end? The following Sunday?

It's ending this sunday.

Oda, I am going later in the evening. Help you look out for good deals if I can, though the better deals are usually on the last day. I may go on sunday too...depends...

went to the PC show yesterday evening, parking was pretty bad so parked at M-Square instead.

deals were fair, got meself a Toshiba notebook n SD Card

was hopin for Blu-Ray DVD player special deal but none :(

e risk of goin on Sunday is the goodie deals are snapped off

went to the PC show yesterday evening, parking was pretty bad so parked at M-Square instead.

deals were fair, got meself a Toshiba notebook n SD Card

was hopin for Blu-Ray DVD player special deal but none :(

e risk of goin on Sunday is the goodie deals are snapped off

yah lohz yah lohz..haha..by sunday some popular stuff can be out of stock already, and everyone is rushing here and there to get the last special deals..

PC show of today is becoming a market place for vendors to clear stock and consumers to pick up bargains. Super crowded, hard to browse, have stop gog already.

:wub::wub:

Already give up on the meeting since I always missed the timing. :( So far only sees Khriz & Co on his blog that all :notti:

Come leh. 2 Sats ago, I also went down 3 times before i see anybody there :D .