Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Claudine Simmons

Carpenter damaged my sink

Hi all,

Discovered this morning that the carpenter had damaged by sink but he kept quiet about it and only told my contractor about it. Contractor didn't tell me at all, it was the worker doing my feature wall tiles who informed me. My white Blanco sink had both top left and bottom right chipped off and glued back. I am upset but my contractor said once the top is up, it will be concealed.  Is it true? Or will the sink collapse or leak im future or have more cracks?

I don't know how to believe him anymore as at first he said he didn't know and then said carpenter already told him last week that it was already damaged. Carpenter himself told me on the line that his workers damaged it and its not the first time already. My contractor said nonono already damaged. So i said means Hoe Kee sent me damaged goods?? He said couldn't be too. Now 7th mth, are they trying to say the good bros damaged it since nobody is reliable?? Please advise.. I'm so annoyed by these people. Even my feature wall they just do it as they please and not following what I want. My curtains are up and they kept smoking. That day i was told to meet them for 5mins so I carried my 6wks old and the carpenter just started drilling without warning. My child has such a fright.

Edited by Claudine Simmons

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request