Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lynzi

Sofa Bed?

Really? There are sofa beds at sea horse?? At the causeway point branch also have is it? If they have it there then I'm going down after 3 later. :(

Hmm, I saw it at the Compass Point branch. Not many varieties though. :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Really? There are sofa beds at sea horse?? At the causeway point branch also have is it? If they have it there then I'm going down after 3 later. :(

I bought my sofa bed at Sea Horse aka Hecom at the Taka Branch for $99. Comes with 4 cushions as well~

I bought my sofa together on the same day.. cost less than $700 for both! So cheap until me and my hubby was giggling when we foot the bill.. kekeke :sport-smiley-004:

kristie, that's really a good bargain. :notti:

Do you have any pics of the sofabed? And what is the material of sofabed that you've bought?

People...HELP!:dancingqueen: !!

Went to seahorse yesterday. The $99 one is the single sofabed. The double sofabed is 150 but no cushions. Then the fabrics don't have in the colour that I want. I wanted something blue or white but don't have.

Went to vhive, their sofabeds are only in red, beige and brown.

How?? Totally don't go with my room that's in white and blue!

People...HELP!!! :help:

Went to seahorse yesterday. The $99 one is the single sofabed. The double sofabed is 150 but no cushions. Then the fabrics don't have in the colour that I want. I wanted something blue or white but don't have.

Went to vhive, their sofabeds are only in red, beige and brown.

How?? Totally don't go with my room that's in white and blue!

Hmm, there's this shop at the basement of Katong Mall. I think it's called Art Furniture or something. You might want to try there. If not, I think you'll need to check out places like Silver River or Defu Furniture.

kristie, that's really a good bargain. :notti:

Do you have any pics of the sofabed? And what is the material of sofabed that you've bought?

U can look at my T-blog.. refer to the pix at page 2..

The sofa bed was in similar pattern as the sofa I've bought.. but is in light brown..

actually the green one was very nice! its a pity that it will not go well with the purple/pink colour walls that I want for the guest room.

Noted that ur room is white and blue.. I think the green sofa bed will b able to match with the colours in your room. :notti:

Or another idea I would like to suggest is getting this daybed from Ikea instead.. cost $199. Very nice!! :notti:

meldal_daybed.jpg

I was thinking of getting that but I chanced upon the sofa bed from Hecom that is so much cheaper..

Edited by krisietong

Thanks...will check out those places u guys mentioned. Sigh... :notti:

If u do know of any other places please inform me yah!

Thanks a tonne!

sorry to relieve this thread....fabric pvc or leather cause intending to put a double size one at my study room in my new condo, just want soft soft one dun like seahorse too hard.

sorry to relieve this thread....fabric pvc or leather cause intending to put a double size one at my study room in my new condo, just want soft soft one dun like seahorse too hard.

Go to BO concept at paragon...sofa bed with air matress (super comfortable) but only one design n it's not posh looking for the price that they sell ($3K+)

If only they had a better design, I would have got one for my place.

Go to BO concept at paragon...sofa bed with air matress (super comfortable) but only one design n it's not posh looking for the price that they sell ($3K+)

If only they had a better design, I would have got one for my place.

paiseh my budget around $300-$400 only.