Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Msoffice For Mac-any Current User Any Review ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:sport-smiley-004: as above

Functionality the same. Only thing is Mac often use .TIF as default image type, which is not recognized on most PCs by default. Therefore it is impt to remember to save all your images in formats common to PC such as .JPG and .GIF before inserting images into your MS-Word and/or MS-Powerpoint etc :(

thank you, cuz buying macbook this weekend

as a dbs card holder I have the option to choose airport , HDD or ST MS office lor,

so i wonder shld i get ST MS OFFICe hehe.

thanks everybody..

my home already hav router think i dun need tat airport , HDD kind Of cute the like lego one, hehe.

thank you, cuz buying macbook this weekend

as a dbs card holder I have the option to choose airport , HDD or ST MS office lor,

so i wonder shld i get ST MS OFFICe hehe.

thanks everybody..

my home already hav router think i dun need tat airport , HDD kind Of cute the like lego one, hehe.

Wow... so nice! MacBook all got built-in camera, speaker, wireless these days, so good :dunno: Yeah, the Apple design very good, even the power-plug also got hook for you to wind-up excess cable neatly.

If me, I will choose the STD MS Office 2004 (worth USD399) lor...

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx

bcos

1. no need airport if your home already got wireless router (mine is the freebie router+gateway from Starhub)

2. HDD cute but the MacBook already come with 60GB or 80GB or 120GB HDD, so it is unlikely to be fully utilized if one is not into video editing stuff.

Wow... so nice! MacBook all got built-in camera, speaker, wireless these days, so good :dancingqueen: Yeah, the Apple design very good, even the power-plug also got hook for you to wind-up excess cable neatly.

If me, I will choose the STD MS Office 2004 (worth USD399) lor...

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx

bcos

1. no need airport if your home already got wireless router (mine is the freebie router+gateway from Starhub)

2. HDD cute but the MacBook already come with 60GB or 80GB or 120GB HDD, so it is unlikely to be fully utilized if one is not into video editing stuff.

ok, i shall choose the ms office then hehehe thanks Estarmun , am geting the 80GB with 1G memory one lar, if get 60G only 512G memory later wan to upgrade have problem hor..

me too starhub coming to install this sat.. free rounter & digital voice, also together installation of cable tv..

think TS referring to student teacher edition at $268, dun think they so nice to give the standard one...

TS?

the package STE MS OFFICe

sorry i meant Student Teacher Edition i.e. STE...

btw, ram upgrade for macbook can be done yourself

just buy a ram with spec from the manual from Sim Lim Sq...

it's so much cheaper than apple dealers...

Edited by applefreak

sorry i meant Student Teacher Edition i.e. STE...

btw, ram upgrade for macbook can be done yourself

just buy a ram with spec from the manual from Sim Lim Sq...

it's so much cheaper than apple dealers...

Make sure it's compatible first...

using transcend for my mbp and ibook

so far so good

the price diff bet SLS and apple dealer can be four times!

ladyluck, they are both apple dealers. check out both and compare the free gifts before you commit... think epicentre is at the IT show, not so sure about ishop though. btw, office is at $99 at the show...

using transcend for my mbp and ibook

so far so good

ladyluck, they are both apple dealers. check out both and compare the free gifts before you commit... think epicentre is at the IT show, not so sure about ishop though. btw, office is at $99 at the show...

4 x diff, wow tat alot hor.. so glad so many mac user here.. :notti:

i carry on to get Macbook then. depise my colleague keep sayin NONONo hheheee...

i see.. both are dealers. I tot apple only hae one store..

so i only have two souce of dealer to purchase macbook ,cuz i think only apple dealer have free training...

anyway this are two dealer offer :_

http://www.epicentreorchard.com/promotions

http://www.ishop.club21.bz/

wonder shld i get from IT SHOW.. have been getting alot of input & information from the sales Girl in iSHop..

Feel abit badz if i dun get from here :dancingqueen:, she wun be at IT Show ..

but if i get from IT Show I have LUCKy Draw :dribble:

Wow x4, that's a lot :deal: . I usu buy my stuff from MacShop at Funan lor... I'm h/w goon. Upgraded my iBook RAM from 512MB to 1GB at MacShop end-2005, cost less than $150... which I felt ok lah.

Best part abt mac (to me) is not as much o/s problems as pc lor, and too many people write virus for pc but less for mac. :P

btw, office is at $99 at the show...

Really ah? Which edition of MS-Office for Mac ah? Got "fine-print" and/or Terms&Conditions or not? Which booth and how to buy ah? :bow: Thanks hor.

Wow x4, that's a lot :deal: . I usu buy my stuff from MacShop at Funan lor... I'm h/w goon. Upgraded my iBook RAM from 512MB to 1GB at MacShop end-2005, cost less than $150... which I felt ok lah.

Best part abt mac (to me) is not as much o/s problems as pc lor, and too many people write virus for pc but less for mac. :P

Really ah? Which edition of MS-Office for Mac ah? Got "fine-print" and/or Terms&Conditions or not? Which booth and how to buy ah? :bow: Thanks hor.

here this booth :- http://www.epicentreorchard.com/promotions.htm