Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My HDB flat in Sembawang was attended by William Wong. I work full-time overseas and our mode of communication is mainly via Skype, Watsapp and email. We physically met four times from my first visit till handover. The entire supervision including those not from Summit was rested solely on William’s shoulder. He has done a fantastic job in delivering the product to me on time for my family to move in on the same day. Like nothing is perfect, defects identified were all rectified in the best of his ability. Once, after I left Singapore, when a certain stain at different places on the kitchen floor cannot be removed, William bought a chemical and removed the stains himself when he could not arrange workers to carry out this activity. We felt bad when he had to go to that extent to finish the work. My six-year old daughter might have felt the same when she chatted with him while he removed the stains.

In a nutshell, the works carried out by William can be summarized as follows:

1. Give good advice and options from design concept to details including my some of my thoughts.

2. Integrity, knowledge, patience and professionalism are his traits.

3. Reliability – Unlike if you engage renovation contractors, you don’t need to be present to carry out supervision. Your ID knows more than you unless you are in his trade.

4. A responsible person who takes care of your needs as though they were his.

I don’t repeat what everyone has written in this forum. My conclusion is William Wong is a reliable person. Those few pointers above are not enough to describe him (and I’m not going to write pages to describe), you just have to engage him to understand the whole thing. Don’t need to ask for his mobile number here. Call Summit at 6345 7763 ask for William Wong. Mind you, this is not an advert.

Hi

We just done our renovation for our resale condo, what I can said is, u did a very good job in overall progress. Me n my family will like to give a big thumb up to u, Kenny Cheng from Summit Design. From early discussion, confirm n start works till whole project done, you arranged every works nicely & in order. This really save up many of my time to worry how's the progression.

Looking forwards to work together with u again for any other renovation works. Wish u good luck n all the best in your career.

Regards

Lum n family

Guest Lee Jie

Hi everyone, I Richard here from Sengkang. Just here to give Don from Submit a BIG THANKS and a BIG :good: to him. My new BTO flat was reno and design by him.

My wife and i are happy with his design and he help us to keep within our budget. We like his design esp our daughters' room. They love their room so much and waiting to move in the new flat asap.

I am happy that my daughters love Don's design so much. Don is a good designer and also fast response person too. My family manage to move in happily within the specific time.

After we move in, we found some minor defects and he also very responsive to our problems.

Overall i am happy with Don's service. To me before sales service is important but after sales even more important.

Thank you Don for your great help.

Hi all,

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks to Mr. Kenny for his great job during my house renovation, with his great effort & effective response the overall renovation can be done without any delay. This makes me & my family feel so satisfied and he is reliable the whole renovation regardless the timing.

Of course not only time frame is important, but he’s also listen to what we requirement for our house. As per what he said, don’t try to match the design, but choose for the designs & colour that we like the most, he’s right because we’re the one who stay into the house not him, why don’t we go for something that we like rather than we try to match something that we not really like it.

Once again thank you for getting our home done up so nice, & wish you good luck in your career.

Eason & family

From Senja Road

Hi Kenny from Summit Design,

Just a quick note to say thank you for your excellent works on our recent renovation. Your cooperative n innovative attitude was refreshing. Your attention to details result in a quality job. You helped us with our choices and then put everything in place just the way we wanted it. A rewarding experience. Please feel free to have prospective clients contact us for a reference.

Best regards,

Reeve Tan

(EDGEFIELD PLAINS)

Hi,

Good day. 

I'm here would like to express my satisfaction & happiness on our ID Kenny from Summit Design in our house renovation works. 

I'm so happy to get you for our renovation, from the beginning of meet up discussion, ideas giving, to presentation & materials explanation, to start works where arrangement of workers & schedules, confirmation of important details, n things to convene during site meeting. I can says everything just runs accordingly to your plans, where you just needs our appearance when details confirmation. 

Thank you very much for your reliable helps. Wish you good luck in your career achievement. 

Best regards,

Ong & family

I sought 4 quotations from different reno companies in Nov 2015, in the end I chose Summit Design because the ID Nicholas was very prompt to respond to my questions and doubts, quite patient. Also because was recommended by a friend, so I thought Summit Design will be reliable (won't take my money and run away). Hence engaged them in Dec 2015 and requested them to complete the reno for my 3-room resale by early Feb 2016 (before the CNY).

I did quite minimal reno:

Overlay flooring for living room and 2 bedrooms

Painting whole house

Install air-con 3-systems

Rewire whole house

Kitchen - bulk of the reno - hack away floor and wall tiles, hack away kitchen cabinets. Do floor tiles, do kitchen cabinets, build a storeroom in kitchen.

Did built-in wardrobe in master bedroom  

Built in TV console

Overall, I am satisfied with the service and the reno works. They completed the job on time =) Nicholas will constantly update us the progress of the reno by sending photos via Whatsapp. This is very helpful for us as we can only visit the house during weekends when we are not working.

Down side was that I noted that 2 white painted walls had some black marks. I told Nicholas and he painted them for me before the handover.

Currently, I am still keep in contact with Nicholas as my house is a resale flat, I faced some minor problems after reno such as toilet door (which I didn't change) lock suddenly spoilt. So I have asked him to help me arrange to change the door. Overall - Good service provided I would say, reliable. Thanks Nicholas =) 

Emily

Hi

This testimonial is specially for my ID who did a great job during my condo renovation in 2014, once again thank you KENNY for your efforts n patience that u put in my house reno, I hope this testimonial is never too late. 

He's really did his best jobs & gain our fully supports & trusts until now. The most important I trusted u the most was your immediate response & reply, this simple action makes me no worry & hassle free, no matter during renovation or after sales service / touch up works. 

I hope you'll keep on this habits cause I'd rely my house on you. Wish you all the best in your career path, good luck. 

Best regards,
Titan & family