Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Dear Shah,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for project managing our house renovation. Thank you for patiently guiding us and coordinating all the contractors through the whole time. We really appreciate your patience and professionalism. Despite the many difficulties that we came across, which is part and parcel of house renovation, you have tackled them with calm and poise. Thanks for your hard work. We really love the design of our house especially the kitchen. In short, I think as a first time house owner, we are very lucky to meet you to help us with our renovation and she is one lady with great sense of responsibility and experience. I am satisfied with summit design workmanship of my carpentry works too.

Irene

101D Punggol

IMG 6438

IMG 6440

IMG 6453

IMG 6458

IMG 6455

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This is a long overdue review for William Wong from Summit Interior Design. As like all 1st time home owner in Singapore, my wife and I were ecstatic to say the least when HDB finally sent us a notification for key collection.

Like Kiasu Singaporeans, we scouted through the reviews online before embarking on an island wide ID hunt. Before we met William, we probably gotten 7 different ID quotes. Actually after our 3rd, the thrill stops, it became extremely painful to go through the same conversation so many times and each lasting at least an hour or so.

And then we met William, he understood the concept we were trying to achieve with our tight budget and gave insightful feedback. Bottom-line, out of so many, we trusted that he can deliver what he put on paper.

I have to admit, we were not easy customers to please. We met a further 3 times and made him amended the quotations for around 6 more times before we finally signed. William was patient and never once pressured us to sign.

The 3D drawing came out after 2 weeks and by then, the renovation had already started due to the rush before the 7th month.

I guess as it was our 1st renovation, we wanted to be a little more hands on. We were practically asking him for updates every now and then and he always obliged without any sense of annoyance. He was always contactable even on weekend when we wanted to clarify some concerns.

Overall a very patient and responsible guy!

I like the fact that even though we did not purchase any lights/toilet accessories from the place he recommended, he still was very helpful to arrange the set up and never once complained.

I have to say the overall feel to the house was well within our expectation. We loved our living room and the mini walk in wardrobe. Thinking back, the 3D drawings and the actual renovation layout were almost identical. Kudos to William again for making it happen.

I guess in any renovation, you can’t be 100% satisfied with everything, for me, it is the response to the issues raised that matters most.

Take for example, William readily arranged 2 further painting touch ups when I expressed dissatisfaction even after the renovation was done.

And the thing that worried us was adding on new items to the agreed quotation, we were forth warned that adding on new items to the agreed quotations is akin walking down San Francisco Street with your cash dangling out of your pocket.

Lucky for us, it was well within our acceptable range.

Overall, our experience with William was extremely pleasant and definitely thankful for a beautifully renovated little nest. I will strongly recommend William Wong if you want someone responsible, experience and patience.

A picture speaks a thousand words. Please take a look at my humble home.

bigZ66

Punggol Topaz 259C

Ug5LbI.jpg33ajrQ.jpgbnXoq3.jpgtYCGgv.jpg

AdJfh0.jpg2zmVqT.jpg

Edited by Bigz66

Hi all,

Good day to you. Me & my family just moved in to Waterway, Punggol. To make this happen I would like to sincerely thank you to our diligence ID, Kenny Cheng from Summit Design & his co workers.

With your diligence n hardworking, all the works & finishing are really above my expectation although the quotation is at average standard.

Below are some of my comments for the works & efforts from u:

1. Masonry works- I really can't expect that you can arranged such a big crew for my standard apartment, & the workmanship is really good (this was feed back from few friends of mine during house warming)

2. Ceiling & painting- thank you for proposed me with such a designer mode ceiling design, me & my wife really like it (so do everybody who visited to our house warming). Painting wise, I don't know how to comment but still acceptable.

3. Carpentry works- Wow.. This session I love the most, each & every cabinets finishing are above my expectation & with realistic usage purpose, the pricing was reasonable & acceptable.

Above are some comments for what I received from you & your crew's efforts. Once again thank you for get my house done for me & my family, hope to work with u again with my future home.

**Highly recommend Kenny Cheng for whose wanna get ID service from Summit Design to renovate your house.

Good luck in your courier,

Nesh & family

Hi Everybody!

We would like to show our appreciatation for our ID - Andy for his service during our renovation, started in June 2015

He is friendly & very accomodating to our tight working schedule (we usually finish work after 7pm) :deal: He shows no unhappiness even when we had alot of changes during the period. On top of that, he'll constantly remind us of our budget when we want to add this & that which we feel is unlike any other IDs.

The whole reno journey has been smooth, no major hiccups except for our furniture guys WHICH Andy handled very professionally to help us to resolve.

Worksmanship wise, it's better than we thought, after all the housewarmings that we been thru.

Once again, Thank you Andy for beening with us throughout the Reno! We will definitely recommend you to our family & friends! Hope all the best to you & your family!

(P.S. Thanks for the thoughtful hse warming gift as well!) :good::good::good:

Warmest Wishes

Vincent & Angel

Hi,

Need help to look for a reliable ID company with good reputation in terms of work finishing and after sales service. Can anyone recommend an ID from Summit as I intend to do visits to a few ID companies this weekend ? Do pm me. TIA

Hi all,

I was over at Summit Design showroom and was attended by an ID name Stephanie Giles. I was quite surprise to see an Ang Moh lady working there. Apparently she has been in this company for 6 years. She was full of design ideas with what I wanted to do for the house. It's a resale house. I was hoping if someone who has come across her can give feedback. I'm just waiting for the quotation from her and hope someone can pm me about her.

This post is to show my gratitude towards my ID, Eric Ong. A very responsible and dedicated person in charge of my house renovation. Sometimes I believe it boils down to the individual character of a being that makes it so different from other IDs and we are very fortunate to have him with us through out these 2 months.

From our first meet-up, his jovial character have left a very positive impression in our mind. Subsequently, he revise his proposal and quotation based on our very tight budget on our second meet-up :notti: (very grateful for that :good: ) Actually in our mind, we have already shortlist him as one out of the five other IDs/Contractor ever since our second discussion.

Moving towards our renovation, he prepared a wide variation of samples together with his 3D drawings which make it so easy for us as we know nuts about design and hard to visualise how the end product will look like. Plus, his easy-going personality really make us feel very comfortable communicating to him. Even into wee hours at night, he is very responsive (So sorry Eric, to make you OT without paying extra... hehehe)

When our reno work started, we handed the task to Eric to assist in supervision for the work as my missus and I had very tight schedule at work. Progressively, He will update us on the work and keep us in the loop on the things happening which we feel very safe to let him handle the work :yeah:

Once the project finished, we met up again at the unit. It feels like unveiling a special surprise gift! It turned out to be even better than what we expected. Overall, I would rate Summit Design Studio a 9/10 and Eric 9.5/10 for a very satisfactory job received. You can contact/whatsapp him at 8571 5125, good luck and all the best for your future!

Best Regards,

Faizal & 'Kakak'

Blk 421 Woodlands St 41

Hi … this is a belated review of our ID Edward Seet from Summit Design Studio whom we engaged for our kitchen renovation.

Although it was only a small project which involved the replacement of the floor/wall tiles and the kitchen cabinets, Edward willingly took on the job after the preliminary discussions were completed.

From my dealings with Edward, I find him to be responsible and committed to his job. Thus, I would highly recommend prospective clients to meet-up with Edward if they have renovation plans in mind. Throughout the renovation process, he also showed his expertise and professionalism in the following areas:

· Attentiveness & Promptness

During the initial meetings, we noted that he was attentive to our requirements and was able to provide practical suggestions in the layout and design of the kitchen eg. the placement of the kitchen sink, the cooker hob, the refrigerator, the open shelves etc.

He was also prompt in coming up with a detailed quotation which enabled us to carry out a comparison against the quotes from other ID firms, as well a 3-D illustration of the “new look” of the kitchen; thus, helping us to visualize the pending transformation.

· Patience

When it was time for the selection of the wall/floor tiles and kitchen cabinet laminates, he was there guiding us patiently, as we thoroughly browsed through wide display of materials at the supplier’s showroom.

He also willingly accompanied us to the showroom a second time (at short notice on a weekend), to review the materials once again, as we were still wavering then; notwithstanding, that the floor tiles from the initial selection were already delivered to us earlier; and were scheduled to be laid the following day.

· Timely Updates & Responsiveness

He provided timely updates on the progress of the renovation after his onsite visits and closely monitored its progress. This puts us at ease as we go about our daily tasks since we could not be present 24/7 to continuously monitor the progress of the ongoing renovation.

When there were minor issues (which is common in practically all renovation jobs), he was quick to respond and would liaise with the respective contractors to rectify them as soon as possible.

· After Sales Service

Recently he popped by at my place to enquire whether there were any remedial actions to be taken thus far. We highlighted to him that there were actually some unsightful patches on the kitchen counter top due to the placement of plastic drawer mats over a period of time. He then said that he would arrange for it to be “re-buffed”, and expeditiously did so within the next 2 days (FOC!!). This was indeed commendable!!

Once again, thanks Edward & Keep Up the Good Work!!

Andrew

Bedok Reservoir Client

Hi, I am Jy, I recently just renovated my home by Summit Design studio by their ID, Edward. Before talking to him, I had a few talks with ID. There are not any rapport between me and them; therefore I decide to stick with Edward

He is very responsive, me and my boyfriend wanted something comfy and easy feel, not too fancy. The design and the price he gave was very reasonable. We got our keys in July this year, we wanted the works to start before the Chinese ghost festival, and we wanted the work to finish fast as we are eager to move it, right after the ghost month. Although time was short, he tried his best to accommodate to our request

This are the photos before reno.

And after.

Edited by leejiayan