Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi punggoldweller,

After read your comment, exactly the same about the tiles issued. Before the chemical wash the tiles look good after the chemical wash than the joint lines cracked and came off but not most off the tiles line . so i did feedback and they came to fix it, that was i just move in few days only. they just mix the powder and apply on the crack part then i have to clear the mess because only can mop the floor after few hours when the powder completely dried. for your info, you have to mop the floor few times as you can feel the powder every where although i already used vacuum. they have leave some spare powder for me but after applying i feel worse as the tiles line already in gray and the new powder is white.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just handover the unit to us from Submit. Have to say i'm satisfied. Can refer to my blog on my signature to find out the progress but here's a simple snapshot.

ZLivingroom.jpg

Zkitchen.jpg

ZDining.jpg

Zbathroom.jpg

Overall score

My ID was Carol by the way.

Company and ID

Friendliness : 9

On schedule : 10

Responsiveness of ID : 10 (All sms replied to my queries within short time, even PH etc. Even i dun to my boss, what do you expect lol)

Price : 7 (Wat you want, what you pay is what i always believe)

Co-ordination : 8 (On time etc but somehow i feel could be better but i know it's not easy as i've engaged seperate contractor to do my window grilles etc... can vomit blood if you follow my post in another topic)

Subcon

Tiling worksmanship : 8.5 (minor flaw but patched up later)

Carpentry worksmanship : 7.5 (Not quite to my standard but still ok, anything extra is $$$.)

Electrical worksmanship : 9 (Great guy, knows his job friendly and able to make good decisions for you but minor flaw for wrong positioning but no issue as it can be redone later)

Overall good ID and company that can be trusted. Isn't the best out there I'm sure there's better ones but you can be almost worry free of mess up here and there and keep calling up ID without answer, halfway no do job linger for a week etc. My main concern when engaging is on time and worksmanship which they can deliver, ID super creative ideas, Super low price, etc are secondary hence my good review. Some of you might want areas of interest of your own.

Please note all these are due to my own personnel experience when engaging this company. Do not throw shoe at me if your experience turns out otherwise. LOL.

Hi, do u mind share ur id's contact n the cost of ur reno? Looking for a responsible Id for my bto. Thanks Mabel blurbirdie@hotmail.com

Just to share our experience.

We are looking for renovation contractor for our new home, we found SDS at this forum but what we see here might not as good as what we want. We spoke to the ID KEN LEE for quote, at the first two times he gave us the quote but when we want to change a bit design, he begin to stop follow up. The ID KEN was very impatient, it is not what the forum saying in very good attitude. He don't even reply to our email, so we have dropped them. We don't want to keep chasing the ID when the renovation started just like chasing for quote.

They might be good in previously but base on our experience not now.

We are please to engage the services from Summit Design for our very first flat. It was a pleasure working with our ID Kenny, a pleasant and accommodating chap who gives us valuable advice throughout the renovation process. Despite constant changes and requests, Kenny is still able to serve us with a smile and at all times he also tries to understand our requirements and needs.

Being first time house owner, Kenny is also very prompt in responding to our numerous questions and we would like to thank him for being very patient with us. We are please with the outcome of the renovation and would like to thank Kenny for the good job!

house owner of 265C Punggol

Just recently finished renovation of our new BTO at Anchorvale Link by ID ****** of Summit Design.I must say renovating of a new house with totally no clue what to do and choose was such a nightmare,thankfully ****** was always there to offer suggestions.Thou there was some hiccups along the way,****** was always quick to rectify the issues.Just to name an example,there was a little chip on the laminate which i did not even notice until ****** pointed it out.****** immediately offered to replace the whole piece the following week even thou i said it doesn't matter.

I would definately recommend ****** to anyone looking for a ID whose friendly,experienced and always responsive(I ever texted him in the middle of the night at 1am to address some enquires and i was pretty suprised he replied within minutes thou i was expecting him to get back to me the next day).And ****** if you happen to see this post,please accept our most sincere thanks for everything,Thank you so much,cheers.

Edited by leyenda

Just completed my parent's house reno with Summit Design.

Will like to commend Nicholas Leong on his responsiveness and great attitude. While there are hiccups in every renovation, he was prompt to address the issues.

It was not an easy job as we were living in the HDB while the renovation is going on and there were a lot of existing stuff to move around. Overall a nice guy who is very responsible. Will try to post some photos over the next few days if possible.