Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Myself and my wife personally visited the showflat two weeks ago on a saturday. Luckily enough we get to speak with Ken Lee on our project although we were told weekend it was based on appointment only. Long story short, upon hearing that we will only get our key in May, He told us we have to wait for two weeks before he can get back to us since we still got time. I do not understand why other ID can get back to us with the initial design proposal and quotation within a week or so but he couldn't?! Well maybe he's so good that he's so busy or not hungry for any more sales...Anyway I decided I shall give it a benefit of a doubt on his service since there's so many good reviews here but guess what?! Two weeks have passed yet no sound no picture from this guy! So to SDS if you are reading this, I take it that you are really busy with a lot of projects on hand and you are facing a shortage in manpower to deal with your overwhelming popularity that this is the service you are giving to your customer.. My feedback to you is no matter what's the value proposition of the customer, treat every customer with care.

Edited by leyenda

Anybody has feedback on their after renovation warranty service? I have difficulty getting them back to repair. No sound no news no reply at all.

Hi Audi,

I believe popular and good ID is always busy. Doesn't mean they do not value or care for their customers.

I engaged ID Dennis last two years to renovate my resale condo, although is year end peak period, he set priority for time constraint customers (like us) and do a good job for our 1st home. The design turns out well as per discussed and we are very satisfied with their workmanship. Especially Dennis services. Even he missed our call, he will come back to us immediately once he free, unlike some ID ignore customer call and never reply message which I met during ID search. Besides, there is some minor hiccups during renovation, after we feedback, he always solved it as fast as he can. Thumbs up! Btw, Im also waited more than two weeks for my quotation, is worth it. Luckily I get his contact from my friend earlier, his house also renovated by him. Hee Hee..

Hope my sharing helps :)

A lot has recommended Carol. I have a super tight budget for a 5 room Premium BTO. Which would be a better choice to contact? Can PM their contacts?

Anybody has feedback on their after renovation warranty service? I have difficulty getting them back to repair. No sound no news no reply at all.

They are so busy now? I had my reno done by them more than 3 years ago and service still very good, willing to help me out even after so long.

Hi , as a customer of summit design, just wanted to complement on their consistently good service...

My resale flat which was renovated by them about 4 years ago had a very dedicated manager servicing me.

recently, i discovered that the aluminium rivets of the window (white-powder coated with green tinted glass) had cracked into two , which I was surprised as i thought aluminium riets are usually very hardy and recommended by BCA.

Anyway, even after 4 years when the manager has left, another ID took over and replaced it with no questions asked. I was very pleased with their service, and most importantly that they are not those 'hit & run' cases and still maintain good relationships with their previous customers...

Thanks !! much appreciated :>

My kitchen drawer tracks had some issues with shutting tight after moving in for around 6 months. I dropped my ID (Carol) a message and she arranged for her carpenter uncles to come by. Uncles were friendly and efficient.

Hi , as a customer of summit design, just wanted to complement on their consistently good service...

My resale flat which was renovated by them about 4 years ago had a very dedicated manager servicing me.

recently, i discovered that the aluminium rivets of the window (white-powder coated with green tinted glass) had cracked into two , which I was surprised as i thought aluminium riets are usually very hardy and recommended by BCA.

Anyway, even after 4 years when the manager has left, another ID took over and replaced it with no questions asked. I was very pleased with their service, and most importantly that they are not those 'hit & run' cases and still maintain good relationships with their previous customers...

Thanks !! much appreciated :>

Hi dont mind can u pm me designer num? Thx

It has been almost two months since my home has finished with the renovation. I have the time finally to settle down after all the busy shopping for furniture and stuffs to comment on my ID.

My ID is Dennis.

I must say that the service and works which he has done is a truly exemplary experience. I am indeed extremely fortunate to have found an ID like him. He is very serious for all the works being done, careful in details to make sure everything runs smoothly and without any major hiccups.

Another BTO to Condo revelation, with the effective use of interior furnishing.
Original HDB interior maybe quite less attractive at first sight, but with good choice of design flavour and material, it can feels like a luxurious condominium.

Once again I would like to sincerely thank him for a good job well done!

Pictures tell a thousand words.

Living Area

Shoes Cabinet Area

Master Bedroom

Kitchen Area

If any homeowners want to check out his works or engage his service do feel free to contact my ID Dennis @.

HP: 6345 7763