Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Keith Jenas Rosburn Tan

9 Design Pte. Ltd. - Budget conscious with quality work

Wasn't really in a hurry to get renovation started after collecting keys and was browsing and looking through various shares and posts on FB on IDs. Came across 9 Design as one of the few IDs whom had completed projects that was what I had in mind.

The eventual deciding factors that made me go with 9 Design are due to the promptness and sincerity of Ben to ensure we had the best advice to make the decisions we needed to on the designs, the affordable package and importantly seeing for myself the quality of work that 9 Design has done on ongoing projects. 

I'm exceptionally impressed with the workmanship of the carpentry work (master bedroom wardrobe and kitchen top/bottom cabinets). The drawers close smoothly, doors aligned and shut quietly, quality of the laminate used and how sturdy the final product is.

The shower screens (frosted sliding door - common toilet and swinging glass door - master toilet) are also good.

Ben is also extremely helpful to help assemble and install some IKEA stuffs.

Only setback during the entire renovation process would probably be how the workers actually fails to cover/shift the fan and table when carrying out ceiling works causing them to be totally dusted.

Nonetheless final product/outcome was a pleasant and happy experience.

9 Design Pte Ltd could be easily found on FB and I would recommend all to check it out and speak to Ben and decide if they deserves a chance to work on your home.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation