Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lynnsharmin

Irresponsible Agent!

I have bad experience with Propnex agents too. My agent is the seller's brother. So after the OTP is sign, what ever we request from the seller, he did not pass the message.

For example, before signing the OTP, we requested that the seller continue to finance the house till June. On the 1st appt, the HDB officer told us that we have to start financing the house starting June. I was mad. I believe the seller have no idea about this at all but the agent is causing all these. Why I say this is that when my wife mentioned this, the seller is shocked and confused!!

The agent always use the term "my brother". To me, he should refer him as the seller. Referring the seller as "my brother", that means he take the deal personally and he will protect his brother interest first. Hey, I did pay the agent commission too!:sport-smiley-004:

I will not use Propnex agents again. Though you may say that I am unfair to brand all Proponex agents as bad due to just 1 agent, but I wonder what has the agency taught them about ethics and professionalism.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Our terrible agent is also from Propnex. How do we change agent if we have signed an agreement. Can we just request from Propnex for another agent?

It is true that alot of pple r becoming agents now since the property market is booming. SOmetimes its really disheartening to see all these unscrupulous agents. U can write a complaint letter to the company and I am sure they will serve them warning. Its difficult to get agents to lose their license cos they can join any other agency after that. HOwever, govt is taking action and by yr 2009, all agents hv to be CEHA certified and those without O levels will not b able to qualified.

Complain to their company not use one, their company will protect them,

Complain to CASE:

Address

Main office

170 Ghim Moh Road #05-01

Ulu Pandan Community Building

Singapore 279621

(Nearest MRT Station: Buona Vista)

(Bus numbers: 92, 100, 111, 198)

*Branch office (by appointment only)

75 Jellicoe Road

#03-03 Wavelink Building

Singapore 208738

*for appointment - call our hotline

(Nearest MRT Station: Lavender)

For consumer advice and mediation

Walk-ins at Ghim Moh office from Mon-Sat: 9am-4pm

Hotline: 6463 1811

Fax: 6467 9055

Email: complaints@case.org.sg

Case also no use....

If you already got supporting documents as evidence, go straigth to the company and talk, else legal action can be taken.