Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi All,

Anyone engaged ID Urban Habitat Design for their reno? How is the workmanship and service?

We received a quote from them and is reasonable compared to engaging Contractors. However their payment term is not flexible. Asking 10% Upon confirmation, 40% before commencement of site and Masonry works , 40% before confirmation and fabrication of carpentry and 10% Handover. Although this is standard payment terms, we tried negotiating but not successful. 50% payment required even before starting any work.

Appreciate any feedback.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My payment terms are similar. 10% upon confirmation, 40% upon commencement, 45% upon capentry installation, 5% upon completion.  You will be hard pressed to find any ID which give you favourable terms.

I find it very scary. Too many cases of renovation left unfinished or poorly done once the big portion is paid.

On 1/19/2017 at 8:16 PM, Hwmook said:

My payment terms are similar. 10% upon confirmation, 40% upon commencement, 45% upon capentry installation, 5% upon completion.  You will be hard pressed to find any ID which give you favourable terms.

45% upon carpentry installation is not as bad as 45% upon measurement of carpentry. At least you get to see the carpentry in your house and can see the quality before paying.

Try to negotiate for at least 10-15% final payment.