Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Almost finished our 4-room BTO reno!  Finally!  Thank you to everyone who share info here - we really learn a lot.

This is our 1st reno.  We start looking at ID 3 months ago before we collect key.  It was very confusing for newbies like us.  All the quotes look so different. Finally we selected 1 ID and paid $1k after signing contract.  This is supposed to be for 3 d drawings.  But after collecitng money, his atitude all diffrent.  After we chase and chase, he finally give us 1 drawing which was completely not what we want.  We ask him to change and he kept making excuse.  But he also keep asking us to pay him 30%.  Heng we didn't pay!  After about 2 months, we are very heart pain to loose $1k but no choice we decided to give up.  A friend suggested we report to police but we don't want the trouble.  Then in Dec, my mother's friend told us about her contractor - she used him to make wardrobe for her masted bedroom.  Since we already had bad experence with ID, we decided to try the contractor.  Surprise, he can also do 3 d drawings and actually i really dont know difference between contractor and id becuase he was very proffesional.  Also very friendly and give us good advice!  The reno is alsmot finished - they stop work for 1 week + for CNY but next mon start again.  Cannot wait to move into our own home after staying with inlaws for 3 years!

So can anyone recomend where to buy lighting?  My contractor already help us buy LED but we want hanging light for dining.  Also, where to buy sofa besides Ikea?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request