Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hihi

may I have Mr K & Steven contact too please? thanks v m

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi can i have Kenneth and steven contact number as well?

Millions thanks!

Hi can i have Kenneth and steven contact number as well?

Millions thanks!

Can anyone PM me Mr. Kenneth's phone number and email. I am getting my house next month and need to do some minor touch up plus reno to toilet.

May I know if steven & kenneth will accompany us to buy furnitures and lightings? I think that is impt if they can give their recommended vendors.. =)

Any one can give me Kenneth / steven contact & email?

Email me cynthiabuffer@gmail.com

Thansk a million

Is it possible to post requested IDs handphone number here (e.g. Mr K., Johnny, Steven, Max ect. ) to avoid some misleading info?

I posted to here to ask for Mr K. number & was given by PM by nick "Tino". But actually the hp number which he claimed is Mr K's is actually belongs to the guy named Tino from Ideal Design Studio. He still can say that he shared this hp number with Mr K. & Mr K is not available now.

I'm not sure if there's really another Mr K in ideal Design Studio but somehow i feel something is not right :dunno: .

anw, if any of you not comfortable for posting here, can u PM me Mr K., Johnny & Steven number pls :help:

hi all,

i gathered that this Mr K is referring to Kenneth right? Can someone pm me his contact and email add?

Thanks much