Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
michiko

Anyone Did A Full Height Window At The Balcony?

Hi

I removed the balcony doors to make the area more spacious. So have to do a full height window in front of the balcony fence. Anyone did the same thing? Care to share your pics of the windows?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi

I removed the balcony doors to make the area more spacious. So have to do a full height window in front of the balcony fence. Anyone did the same thing? Care to share your pics of the windows?

180 degree window in the balcony ...

View when it close...

img03559ir.th.jpg

When open...

img03593au.th.jpg

The other side of the balcony window.. it is not the 180 degree window ..

img03570ya.th.jpg

Edited by HSH21

180 degree window in the balcony ...

View when it close...

img03559ir.th.jpg

When open...

img03593au.th.jpg

The other side of the balcony window.. it is not the 180 degree window ..

img03570ya.th.jpg

gaspp.. i saw these 180 deg windows at expo too but was quite ex.. really wanted it but no $ in the end.. how much did u pay for this? looks really nice and 'windy' when its open.

gaspp.. i saw these 180 deg windows at expo too but was quite ex.. really wanted it but no $ in the end.. how much did u pay for this? looks really nice and 'windy' when its open.

Mine is cheaper version of it... there are two types... the one that U c at the expo is the more expensive type... The material use is more solid...need to go home and check for the price...

Edited by HSH21

at least yours look secure and strong.

U know for mine, the bottom part is two pieces of tempered glass. glue together by silicon. then the edge glue to the wall by silicon again. like that secure meh?

at least yours look secure and strong.

U know for mine, the bottom part is two pieces of tempered glass. glue together by silicon. then the edge glue to the wall by silicon again. like that secure meh?

Oh... the bottom glass is made together with the top .... it can be slide open to either side...

My orginal bottom look like this...

25za.th.jpg

Edited by HSH21

I don't know why I can't see the pictures ... I only see the "x" pizza boxes!

I am guessing that you are all talking about the type of aluminium/alloy casement windows that can be manuvouered and slided to one side? I have read about them before; that they are waterproof, rustproof, able to cut out rain and noise

I don't know why I can't see the pictures ... I only see the "x" pizza boxes!

I am guessing that you are all talking about the type of aluminium/alloy casement windows that can be manuvouered and slided to one side? I have read about them before; that they are waterproof, rustproof, able to cut out rain and noise

U can see the picture from my blog ..... yes.. the window can slide to one side... but not too sure about sound proof...

me and FH loves the nice open windows that we saw at expo too.. yah it's expensive ah. we were quoted abt 2k for our balcony. plus also we wanted to do powder coating of a brown colour to match the HDB windows. hopefully got more budget after the wedding then will do it at a lter time.