Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Edwin Yap

Jianjian & Nana

Haha, finally found your t-blog! Aiya, cannot recognise the title mah...

Anyway the curtains are really great, very modern and lush, matching for your overall design. I duno why but my flat is becoming more 'classic' and grand instead of modern...

aiyah, cant find can ask me mah..

My wife love your design very much too but we are budget renovating so too bad. Everything has to be simple.

btw, I spend an afternoon removing all my window grilles since someone in the forum did the same thing.

Not sure if its legal but i sure LOVE the effect. If kanna caught then spend another sat. afternoon to fix back all the window grilles lor. :bangwall:

P1010001-1.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Its off my budget le, considering the no. of windows Im having as well.

Meanwhile, curtain man came today.

P1010007-1.jpg

P1010005-1.jpg

Hi,

Your curtains looks lovely and very matching with your theme. Possible to share the contact where you got the curtains and what color is it?I am also sourcing for curtains. Thank you.

Hi, predaking...

i'm from 308 unit too... ur design is really nice.

got a question to ask actually.

how ur aircon man run the aircon piping? is it in the false ceiling. becoz i don't see any piping running across living room. our unit has the particular problem of super long aircon piping. currently my hse oso undergoing reno. too...

aiyah, cant find can ask me mah..

My wife love your design very much too but we are budget renovating so too bad. Everything has to be simple.

btw, I spend an afternoon removing all my window grilles since someone in the forum did the same thing.

Not sure if its legal but i sure LOVE the effect. If kanna caught then spend another sat. afternoon to fix back all the window grilles lor. :)

P1010001-1.jpg

This is great!! Haha, my turn to take out tomorrow.

About the 'legal' part, I doubt HDB would bother lah; its not as though we take out already will affect the building structure or something. But I will still keep the grilles for next time if want to put back...

Good work!! :D

Hi,

Your curtains looks lovely and very matching with your theme. Possible to share the contact where you got the curtains and what color is it?I am also sourcing for curtains. Thank you.

I did the curtains with Kwee Heng Curtain Furnishing. Can look for Sunny Leow at 9800 1211. My color is wine color. Let him know u r referred by Edwin Yap. A very nice n honest guy.

Hi, predaking...

i'm from 308 unit too... ur design is really nice.

got a question to ask actually.

how ur aircon man run the aircon piping? is it in the false ceiling. becoz i don't see any piping running across living room. our unit has the particular problem of super long aircon piping. currently my hse oso undergoing reno. too...

Yup most of my aircon trunking are hidden in false ceiling.

This is great!! Haha, my turn to take out tomorrow.

About the 'legal' part, I doubt HDB would bother lah; its not as though we take out already will affect the building structure or something. But I will still keep the grilles for next time if want to put back...

Good work!! :)

Of cos, must keep it. Very happy cos no more jail effect and my view is much clearer too. But its quite tiring cos still must clean the floor n windows after removing as a lot of metal shavings. N be careful of the sharp edges, I scratched my washing machine when i place those grilles in the kitchen. Heart pain...Haven even start using yet...Mustnt let my wife know!!

hi predaking,

got another question to ask.

how much did ur curtain **** room cost? it's quite nice. :D

I did curtain in living room n roller blinds in all 3rooms so cost is ard $1200 which i tink its very affordable considering the no. of windows we are having. Do show pics of your progress as well leh.. cos not many 308 ppl ard which I can I discuss with on the reno.

Edited by predaking

thanks a lot for the info.

will post my photos once it's ready.

currently only my tiles are done.

will be doing the lightings next week. hope can finish reno in two weeks

Of cos, must keep it. Very happy cos no more jail effect and my view is much clearer too. But its quite tiring cos still must clean the floor n windows after removing as a lot of metal shavings. N be careful of the sharp edges, I scratched my washing machine when i place those grilles in the kitchen. Heart pain...Haven even start using yet...Mustnt let my wife know!!

Hehe, today very lethargic, slept and eat only, then go shopping in the evening, never do anything!! !! :good:

Hmmz I guess the grilles are really sharp huh? I think will standby newspapers and bubblepack to wrap first before moving them. BTW I suspect the grilles are cut on the spot after measuring the windows (which may explains why its so sharp), did you check if they are the same size? If not better label them first before keeping because next time take out duno which one goes where...

thanks a lot for the info.

will post my photos once it's ready.

currently only my tiles are done.

will be doing the lightings next week. hope can finish reno in two weeks

Actually once the tiles n ceiling works are up, carpentary will be usually quite fast.

Hehe, today very lethargic, slept and eat only, then go shopping in the evening, never do anything!! :bangwall::dunno:

Hmmz I guess the grilles are really sharp huh? I think will standby newspapers and bubblepack to wrap first before moving them. BTW I suspect the grilles are cut on the spot after measuring the windows (which may explains why its so sharp), did you check if they are the same size? If not better label them first before keeping because next time take out duno which one goes where...

Cant be bothered to label them cos once they r down, they are nvr going back up again. :bleah:

wow... really nice design.

i haven got my furnishing for my rooms yet. so far only my living room and kitchen is done up.

saw your pics.

Haha, your kitchen really looks quite similar to mine.

N u even managed to squeeze in a 2bowl sink with such a big washing machine in the limited space!!

Your ID impressive!

Mine a bit scared of this n that so everything cannot. !@#$%$

saw your pics.

Haha, your kitchen really looks quite similar to mine.

N u even managed to squeeze in a 2bowl sink with such a big washing machine in the limited space!!

Your ID impressive!

Mine a bit scared of this n that so everything cannot. !@#$%$

my sink is not 2bowl. it's actually a 1 1/2 bowl. now a bit regret becoz big potas can't fit into the sink but due to the limited space so no choice.

!! i'm the one that instructed my contractor to do that sink and color coordination. hehe... but i did not do built-in cabinet due to budget constrain and i like to change my cabinet every few years.

which floor are u stayin at actually. PM mi?

i would like to dismantle my window grilles too but too many objections from in-law and my mum.

they even asked why don't do window grille all the way up.. but for this, i strongly object. it feels like a jail.

maybe in future when i hv kids then i will consider doing the grilles

Edited by armani