Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Bomb Shelter

We are allowed to close one and the other one must be left open right? What do you all do with the other ventilation hole??? If I take out the whole thing, is it very ugly to have a hole there??

Anyone done something detachable to conceal it? Any pics to share?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Have u ever encountered SCDF or HDB or BCA ppl going round inspecting HS devices? *hint* *hint*

Air vents normally concealed by wall clocks or feature wall, or picture frame.

I used to fully enclose the holes, but it does get real moldy inside, cos the HS door is really airtight.

Have u ever encountered SCDF or HDB or BCA ppl going round inspecting HS devices? *hint* *hint*

Air vents normally concealed by wall clocks or feature wall, or picture frame.

I used to fully enclose the holes, but it does get real moldy inside, cos the HS door is really airtight.

yeah...even if they inspect, they'll inform you way in advance, then you have to fix it back before the inspection. :yamseng:

Edited by dizzy

yeah...even if they inspect, they'll inform you way in advance, then you have to fix it back before the inspection. :yamseng:

Actually I was thinking of using something that is easily detachable to conceal it like painting or clock but not sure if it will look weird. I dun want to close fully as i'm afraid it will be very humid inside the shelter.

Any of you done something like that?