Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

This is my 2nd reno-t blog in renotalk. :D

Well, I guess I might be one of the oldest member in this forum, I was already a member over a decade ago. That time I was busy with my HDB 5 room renovation and this forum has helped me tremendously during my renovation journey.

However this time, it is slightly different; I will be helping out my mum's condo renovation. Although the scope of renovation work is smaller, I foresee there will be other challenges waiting for me.  ;)

Edited by diva79

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Here is a quick summary of the renovation project I am handling right now.

Property Details
2 bedder in the East

Condition
Brand New; purchased off the plan.

Key Collection
Not yet; sometime next month

Defects Check
Not Yet

Renovation Professions
Selection still In progress

Design Theme
Industrial x Mujij Minimal

First of all, since this is a condo, there is quite a number of administrative matters that have to be settled before the actual key collection. Nevertheless, I shall blog about this next time la.

So for now, since the next step the is key collection, I have prepared a very detailed  Defects Checking Guide for Mr Diva so that he could settle the Defects Checking Survival Kit on my behalf. He can also be briefed on what to expect during the defect checking process.

For now, I am still busy working on the detailed design requirements specifications while I shortlist the Renovation Professionals.

Edited by diva79