Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all,

I've just bought a 4-room flat and already have my ideas and my concept 80% finalised.. Just need a contractor to do the work.. :sport-smiley-003:

I was wondering if anyone can recommend their contractors?? I haven't decided if I want to look for individual contractors or just 1 main contractor.. Depends on how much time I can spare but would definately appreciate all your help!

If you have photos, would love to see them too!! :) Thanks!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey....I just had my flat done up by Edmund from SBC interior.

U can view my blog under my signature.

My verdict for him - Responsible, honest and on time.

Although there are some hiccups somewhere but I dun tink that is a major problem for

us.

His price is not the cheapest, but is the quality tat counts.

Right from the start, I always give him my ideas and he follow thru out, but

sometimes he will give some ideas too...

I work very well wuth him unlike my previous contractor.

If u need his contact, u can PM me... :notti:

Hi my contractor is from Boon Siew Design, he is actually quite efficient without me closely monitoring him & he keeps to schedule & willing to make changes. But still will have hiccups one. The painting not nicely done. Pls you want the contact can PM me.

Edited by storeberry

Hey....I just had my flat done up by Edmund from SBC interior.

U can view my blog under my signature.

My verdict for him - Responsible, honest and on time.

Although there are some hiccups somewhere but I dun tink that is a major problem for

us.

His price is not the cheapest, but is the quality tat counts.

Right from the start, I always give him my ideas and he follow thru out, but

sometimes he will give some ideas too...

I work very well wuth him unlike my previous contractor.

If u need his contact, u can PM me... :thumbs up:

Hi Karen77sg, thanks... could you PM me his number? By the way, how is his workmanship and easy to work with? For example, you find some things not done to your liking, will he correct it without too much pushing?? .. Thanks once again! :)

Hi my contractor is from Boon Siew Design, he is actually quite efficient without me closely monitoring him & he keeps to schedule & willing to make changes. But still will have hiccups one. The painting not nicely done. Pls you want the contact can PM me.

Hi Storeberry, thanks.. painting is fine cos if its lousy, I have another contact to do painting only... Could you PM me his contact? thanks :)

Hi White Affair...I go down to my new house practically everyday after work during the reno works.

I will cal him on the spot after I consolidate all the "errors" or things not to my liking.

I tort he will give me a bo chap attitude....bt to my surprise, he will rectify it within 1 or 2 days and

always give me a positive tone. I like him for his responsibility and sometimes when my tone is

not very good, he will still be very patient and delivers wat he promised!

He has a positive attitude. We click well. Perhaps u can meet up with him first and

c his quote and pass him a verdict....

Good Luck, PM u the contacts liao...

Hi White Affair...I go down to my new house practically everyday after work during the reno works.

I will cal him on the spot after I consolidate all the "errors" or things not to my liking.

I tort he will give me a bo chap attitude....bt to my surprise, he will rectify it within 1 or 2 days and

always give me a positive tone. I like him for his responsibility and sometimes when my tone is

not very good, he will still be very patient and delivers wat he promised!

He has a positive attitude. We click well. Perhaps u can meet up with him first and

c his quote and pass him a verdict....

Good Luck, PM u the contacts liao...

Thanks Karen, will give him a call!! :bangwall:

Hi, anyone can recommend some reliable contractor as i interested in doing country style.

most of the ID i went, they dun seem to have much ideas and most sound like very shocked (sayin nobody do this kinda design anymore leh). some say actually my hse nothing much to do..

so I thinking might as well engage contractor and design myself. not sure if its cheaper this way.

any comments..Thanks. :bangwall:

hi karen,

I can't seem to view those photos in your blog. Do you have other links?

Thanks. How much is ur total renovation?

hi karen,

I can't seem to view those photos in your blog. Do you have other links?

Thanks. How much is ur total renovation?

Ya.....I noticed tat too....I dunno wat happen..corrupted...so sorri, I delete all

my photos in my camera....

If u wanna view, I hv to retake liao...bt not these few days..cos quite bz...

I spent near 30k for my whole house except for flooring for my LR and

all bedrooms cos they r all marbles.

If u wan my contractor's contact, u can PM me....

Hi, anyone can recommend some reliable contractor as i interested in doing country style.

most of the ID i went, they dun seem to have much ideas and most sound like very shocked (sayin nobody do this kinda design anymore leh). some say actually my hse nothing much to do..

so I thinking might as well engage contractor and design myself. not sure if its cheaper this way.

any comments..Thanks. :sport-smiley-004:

hi larainey.. maybe u can approach morghanjess in regards to country style.. he did her house in that theme. here's her t-blog: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...=8362&st=40 :(